I could eat my bodyweight in cake.....

....... and that's a lot of cake! :-/ Why do I feel like I want to throw in the towel and stuff my face all of a sudden? I'm on day 16 and thought I was over it! Bah!

Hi there I am on day 17, and was hungry all the time. my cdc put me up to 4 a day and feel better x

Did that really help? Hmmmm *scratches chin thoughtfully*

I know exactly what you mean! I could eat my bodyweight in oreos...

....... and that's a lot of cake! :-/ Why do I feel like I want to throw in the towel and stuff my face all of a sudden? I'm on day 16 and thought I was over it! Bah!
Could you be premenstral two birds? I know I will be in a week or so and I am dreading it!! I will want to eat anything to nailed down !! Plus there will be tears and tantrums.
Dont do it... It's not worth it, you've done extremely well so far and you will feel like s*** if you eat junk.As well as terribly guilty.
I am on step 3 and I am more than happy with it, as you can see, my losses have been good. Maybe jump up to step 2 if you are premenstral? You might not lose as much but at least you stay on track.
Damage limitation!!! Stick with it flower xx

I do feel a bit crampy and since my periods came back after having my 7 month old, I've been getting them every couple of weeks so it's possible! I won't cheat - it'll be a slippery slope if I do - but I wanna! lol thanks all xxxx

But you're doing so amazingly well!! Yours is the biggest week 1 weight loss I have ever seen, don't give in to temptation now! The feeling will pass, I find if I leave the house for a while away from any "naughty" food I'm better, takes my mind off things and I forget.

21lbs in the first week!! That's pretty amazing stuff! You can do this. You don't need cake.. or any other food that isn't allowed.

I could eat my weight in pizzas, and that's a lot of pizzas :D

I don't know what's wrong but I am sooooo hungry!!! But no hungry at the same time... I just want to eat for the sake of it...

I agree with the others: you've done amazingly well so far!!! xxx

Book-Worm said:
I could eat my weight in pizzas, and that's a lot of pizzas :D

I don't know what's wrong but I am sooooo hungry!!! But no hungry at the same time... I just want to eat for the sake of it...

I agree with the others: you've done amazingly well so far!!! xxx

Honestly so not worth it lol, I've made that mistake last night! Feels yuk this morning after 3 bits picked at. I usually would eat a large on to myself. So so so not worth it :(((( xx

Honestly so not worth it lol, I've made that mistake last night! Feels yuk this morning after 3 bits picked at. I usually would eat a large on to myself. So so so not worth it :(((( xx

Aww hun, don't feel so sad. There is a silver lining to everything: you only ate a little bit! You said it yourself: before the diet you would have eaten the whole thing! Yes it's hard to go back on track, but I think you did quite well actually to only pick at little bits. xxx

Well, it wasn't cake..... it was chicken. Ooops.... then some veg (sweetcorn, peas, carrots, brocolli and cauliflower - the frozen bagged up kind), then some of my daughter's chicken in pasta sauce and topped with a mini marshmallow tea cake. D'oh!!

To be honest, I've just gone on with today as if nothing has happened which is a first for me?!! Normally I would stuff my face completely. My scales had gone up by a pound this morning but I also feel crampy again so I don't know whether TOTM is approaching or what. Ho hum.... xx

Back