• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I deserve a medal

I have just been to work where my collegues went to the chippy not only that i had to carry petes fish chips and curry on a tray while he drove the van and then sit with them in a confide space while they all ate. Normally i could do this ok cos around people in my day job or my family and close friends i could never have cheated but with these guys i dont really care what they think so if there was ever a time to cheat this was it. I'm really proud of myself for not doing so just thought i'd share.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ZoBo

Silver Member
S: 11st4lb G: 9st0lb
Well done. I'd have licked a few of the chips, just so I knew exactly what I was missing out on! Good on you though....

pink-sarah

Silver Member
S: 15st4.5lb C: 15st4.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
very well done you.... must of taken sooooo much will power, but just proves you can do it!

S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done hun, ya have more willpower than me, I would have tucked in

Kippaxmum

Back on the wagon
S: 14st0lb C: 13st3lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 0st11lb(5.61%)
Woo Hoo! Well done.
xxx

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
*** hangs the gold medal around your neck ***

well done! thats good goin!

unfortunately some of my friends think im being silly for being on this diet ('you could buy NO food for less than 40 quid a week') and keep trying to get me to eat.

just have to ignore the temptations guys!

Snowbaby

Wants to shed pounds more
Kel, well done. I was walled up where everyone was eating cake recently and resisted - I wanted to hit a few things tho lol