I did it...100 days 100%!

loved-up

Is determined and focused
I can't believe it:D today is day 101, I did 100 days with no cheating:bliss:

I still have a long way to go though, and I wasn't sure what to do after my 100 days...so I think I'm going to just keep going....

Bring on the next 100:D

brilliant - well done, its not easy and you have done it. Great, next 100 days and another three stone will go.

Great

GSQ

Thanks guys:D

Im not counting my chickens yet...I know I still have a long way to go. I've just decided to celebrate the small victories as they happen, at the start 100 days seemed so far away and almost impossible but it actually went really quickly. I need to keep my head down now and continue the journey:)

Melmbelm, I've lost 3stone, which im very pleased with (I think most people lose a little more though;))

Well done hun :) xx

I think that's a brilliant achievement. Anyone who can stay 100% for 100 days needs a pat on the back. The longest I've ever done was 84 days and that was a killer :). Well done, you deserve to lose x

Well done you! Day 99 for me nearly over .... Eeekkk!!!

Any thoughts how long you are planning on continuing?? X

Brilliant achievement! I'm on day 21 of the diet, it's gone really quickly, hope to soon be following in your footsteps.

Wow I'm on day 42... I can't imagine doing another 42 let alone another 42+ 16...

:kitty: Have a cute kittie as a reward. :D

fantastic well done :)

Wowed a massive well done you should be so proud of yourself,,,

You,ve done fantastically well. You must be so proud. Well done for sticking to it and getting such a great loss xx

Hi Loved up,
Congratulations on such a wonderful achievement...:)please please tell me how u did it,to actually not cheat for 100 days is awesome...did u weigh urself weekly,daily or never...and what did u do when u felt like food...how did u not give in...i have started day 1 of a 100 and need some inspiration urgently:)jennifer

Back