I did it.......

Kelly4181

*dances*

I did it :)

Finally plucked up the courage to walk into the meeting last night, I'm now a totally confused happy member of Slimming World.

I'll be honest tho I have no idea where to start with it all as its all very overwhelming, but the group meeting was great & I really enjoyed the people there and the fun stories they had to tell about there own battles with weight loss.

Would just like to give all you guys a big big thank you as you encourage me to do it & without you I wouldnt be that little bit closer to meeting the new me :)

oh wow well done you im so happy for you that you did it,anything your confused about just ask her or ring your consultant thats what you pay your money for,were here to help you.what are your plans for today then,red,green or ee?

Well done!!

I would advise starting with Extra Easy, hopefully your consultant explained this to you and this is the plan SW like new members to start on (unless veggie!).

You only need to remember one A choice and one B choice and your syns, but like kazpeza says, either ask us or ring your consultant - tbh we don't use our consultants enough!

lol, Well im having a naughty day :S by the time I finished the meeting there wasnt alot of places open for me to be able to buy necessary foods for work so tonight I'm going shopping :)

So this is my last night of freedom & I'm going to make the most of it by having a bacon butty hehe

Lol!

You can have a bacon butty on SW though, just make sure your bread is a HEX B choice and your cut the fat off your bacon! Sorted. There's nothing you can't have on SW.

Enjoy today though! x

Lol...glad you went along Huni!
A Jaylou said, you can eat anything on SW plan if you are creative enough.
Any questions, feel free to ask away!

Good luck with week 1 of your plan Hun.

Kerry-Ann

Congratulations, taking that first step is the hardest part. Enjoy your SW journey and keep posting!

Well done Kelly, I am so pleased you went to your class last night.

So welcome to the forum, and good luck with your weight loss. X

You won't regret it! Welcome aboard! Bacon butties are part of the plan! You just have to count them as such!

Well done!!

I would advise starting with Extra Easy, hopefully your consultant explained this to you and this is the plan SW like new members to start on (unless veggie!).

You only need to remember one A choice and one B choice and your syns, but like kazpeza says, either ask us or ring your consultant - tbh we don't use our consultants enough!

Mines not that good lol,but the class is convenient,i went to 2 other classes before and the consultants there was great rang you up to see how you was getting on sent you letters of encouragement,mine ya lucky if she picks up the phone when ya ring and never returns a call but like i say its the closest to me

Well done Kelly! I am starting today too so I know how you feel about being overhwhelmed. However, I have been lurking around on this site for over a week before joining today, and I have already learnt loads!

Good luck :)

Aww thats really bad about your leader mine is really really good the last thing she said to me when i left was.

"call me anytime, even if you are in the supermarket ready to take a bite out of a chocolate bar & you need someone to tell you to step away" hehe

Now I just cant wait to start doing a bit of excercise and eating the right foods, I feel truly inspired that I've found just a great website & a class all in the same week :)

Well done hun! SW is ace, you wont regret it. Good luck x

Back