i did it !!

coraljen

well i closed my eyes n jumped in yesterday n thats my first dd under my belt ! x oh but it was hard
had 495 cals all day ! had 2 cans of diet coke tin of batchelors cock a leekie soup (only 116 for full can ) chicken breast n veg then 2 slices of nimble bread with laughing cow cheese triangle drank loads of water too !! hope some of u can check and c if this sounds ok :confused: thanx xx having up day today so planning on bout 2000 cals but im bakshift so mite not even manage that ! thanx again for inspiration and answering any questions x ps meant to say forgot to weigh maself on sunday :doh: but hav rough idea so am gonna wait a few weeks n weigh myself then but hoping to notice difference in clothes and maybe a few nsv :fingerscrossed:

Well done the first one os the hardest! Now enjoy your up day :)

thanx scarlett x how u finding it ? x

Its great and the easiest diet ever.. my loss was very slow at the start, but then it picked up after about a month. But the way I see it is I can do a hard diet where I lose weight quickly, give up after six weeks and put back on what I lost and more, or do JUDDD, lose slowly and stick with it forever (which it seems possible to do).

thats wot im hoping scarlett - slow n steady wins the race ! well yesterday was up day n had just under 1800 cals so not too bad ! dd the day but hav woken up starving :eek: but gonna focus n try my hardest to do it ! will take youngest rugrat to school n come bak n hav cuppa n hopefully that will curb ma hunger a bit :)

yesterdays food ----- 4xww sausages =240
2xnimble = 102
1x lc cheese triangle=25
tomato sauce =25?
milk=100
skips=83
cupasoup=109
beef n mushroom +handful of chips fae chinese =1000?(think im defo counting too much for this but better to b safe than sorry)
loads of water n tea(black)

total for day =1794 (approx)

well just back from school run and had coffee n cereal bar n feel so much better ! onwards n upwards x hav a good day everyone x

just in from work and another dd under my belt ! today has defo been easier so thanx to everyone who told me this :)
todays food = cereal bar n coffee 100 cals
soup 116 cals
chicken ready meal 268 cals (eugh was rank only ate 1/2 so counting 140 cals )
2xdiet coke loads of water
2xbread 122 cals
laughing cow cheese triangle 25 cals so total today is 503 cals :D

so away to make toast n lc cheese for supper n watch celebrity !!! early shift the morra good nite all x

coraljen said:
hi debridger ! well done ur doing great ! weightloss is magic ! hopefully i will b getting loads of tips from u xx jen

Well done Jen, glad today was good - 503 is brill!

Well, I need to see if I get a loss before I do any sharing, might not get one this week, as it might mess with the SW I'm following - but fingers crossed

well done! they really get easier... I had to try a few different "formulas" ie, spredding my calories, having half for lunch and half for dinner etc, and what works best for me is having a slim-a-soup for lunch (55 to 70 cals) and the rest for dinner. Also I avoid carbs as they make me hungry!

Back