I DID IT....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by wibbly wobbly jelly, 28 August 2008 Social URL.

1. wibbly wobbly jelly

wibbly wobbly jelly Full Member

....yes i did. my 5th attempt at lt yesterday and finally i got through day 1 and god was i happy this morning that i hadnt given in. i know ur not supossed to do this but i got on the scales and i was down 2lbs in 1 day. that has given me the kick that i was needin. il try not to weigh myself everyday...but then again if the outcome is positive and it keeps me motivated then its all well. jus wanna say a big thankyou to all u guyz for the support and positivity. MMMMuuuuuaaaahhhhhhh!;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kilobel

Kilobel Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    ME TOO!!
    Day 2 today & still on track thanls to these guys :)
    Keep it up, one hour at a time hun & loadsa water. Gotta say I am hungry today & the headaches are just kicking in but I just know I will wake up feeling loads better so may be an early night?
    Good luck
    NIki

4. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done to both of you. One day down almost 2. Ketosis will kick in soon and you'll feel so much better.

Good luck to you both for the next few days and for a fantastic first WI.

x

5. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  6. Sarahv25

Sarahv25 Always welcome new m8's!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey!! Im only on full day 2 and it is tough! Last night i had hunger pains and headaches and i cried a little but i got through it! This evening is already a lot easier so stick at it hun!

7. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well done to all 3 of you. you will be so exstatic when you have your first weigh that gives you one great boost i cant wait for weigh ins each week. up and out the house. keep us informed and you are doing so well one more day and you be in kentonic and then hunger pains shoudl stop xxx

8. wibbly wobbly jelly

yeah..thats the thought thats keeping me goin, another day or 2 and in ketosis. although my tongue is already very fury and mouth dry...a sign of ketosis??? ive got really bad headaches too. hopefully all will get better. its so worth it. lets do it guyz. xx

9. bakedbeanleg

bakedbeanleg fat fighter!

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.34%)
    Diet:
    various & gym!!
    ah well done! you'll feel great in the next few days or so! if you stick to it to the letter, you will have a fantastic first weigh in-garanteed! then after that, you'll wonder if you can remember a time when you ever ate!

10. wibbly wobbly jelly

thanx beans.... but why do u have that picture??? it makes me hungrey. I LOVE BEANS. lol.

11. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    good luck! we can do it! just gotta stay possitive and remember those goals :D xx

12. bakedbeanleg

bakedbeanleg fat fighter!

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.34%)
    Diet:
    various & gym!!
    crikey tell me about it- even yummier with corned beef mixed in... mmm!

13. Sarahv25

Sarahv25 Always welcome new m8's!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Baked beans and corned beef? il try that when i can eat again!

Has it ever crossed all ur minds how it effects u in ur head? I keep thinking that it cant be right, not eating for days and im ok! Im diabetic but i dont need tablets anymore, my body is doing it on its own! WIERD! (doc advice lol)

Yeahhh we can handle this! no worries

14. Cuddily mum

Cuddily mum Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done to you both.. as everyone says once you get to day 3 it does get better. Keep it up look forward to your weigh in. I have mine tomorrow. x

15. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck with your WI tomorrow Cuddily, whereabouts in Hampshire are you? I know it's not my chemist coz it doesn't open at weekends, which can be a real bind at times!!!!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.