i did something i shouldnt have

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by VITFA, 22 August 2009 Social URL.

1. VITFA

VITFA Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    weight myself mid week :( - even tho ive had a great week i weight myself and says put on 3.5 lbs :(:(:mad: - i had bad week last week (birthday meal x2 and cake) - is it possible to show this week? just trying to think positive and eat good til monday and will find out then

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

if you have done it now bad move - as you have eaten today best time first thing in the morning in the flesh :)

4. Andy R.

Andy R. Time for a change

Diet:
    Slimming World
    start a fresh in the morning and put it behind you, we all have bad moments now and again. just focus on sticking to plan, and you'll be fine :)

5. VITFA

VITFA Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks i weight myself this morning - but usually get weight at 6pm - just bloody annoyed at myself - oh well tomz a new day - monday a new week

6. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

thats the attitude and remember life is constantly in construction

7. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    ooops !!!! bet its was great!!! well don't beat yourself up. Think of it as a break from SW and get back on the wagon and don't think about it. The positive thing is that you know what you have done and you are willing to something about. For that well done !!!

Tomorrow is always another day !!!

Phil x

8. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sw is a way of life and birthdays are part of that life Enjoy don't suffer xx

9. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    How many times do you see posts on here telling people not to weigh themselves inbetween official weighin. Weight fluctuates day to day and hour to hour. Just forget about it, get weighed at you class and take it from there hun. If you follow the plan and maybe do more super speed foods you could pull back some of the celebrating you've done or at least aim for damage limitation. Good luck x

10. babybloo

babybloo Extra Easy Apparently...!

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just continue to stick to the plan and don't worry about it. I weighed myself last night and it was saying a 3 pound gain and I could have cried but when I weighed myself this morning 5 pounds were off which is a 2 pound loss. My scales match the ones in class but I really should try and keep off them- it's an unhealthy obsession although I think I'm hoping one of these days I'l step on them and have magically achieved my goal weight!!!

11. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    The moral of the story is,,,,,,, DON'T weigh yourself at home! Get rid of the scales! By the time you get to class it will have sorted itself out! The scales at SW are the only ones that matter!

12. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Stupid house scales. When I am Queen of the World I will ban them! :D

13. cara08

cara08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i am obsessed with weighing myself, i do it morning and evening :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: i get to the point where i say i'm not gonna do it and then go back to the bathroom later and do it anyway.... really wish i could just throw them out!!!

14. Ossireo

Ossireo Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    I know my weight seems to be a week behind. Sometimes if I have had a bad week it does not show up till a week later. I think our bodies all process things differently :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.