• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I didnt make it :(

chele80

On a mission
S: 17st3lb C: 12st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 4st7lb(26.14%)
So as you know, after my Xmas binge I'd gained 10lbs

I was down to 7lbs to lose by Tuesday this week when I went back on SS (and stuck to it).

Yesterday I was 1.2lbs to go.

Last night I went out for a meal with friends, was really good, despite it being one of my gave restaurants and the scales this morning show......

A 0lb loss overnight :(

So still 1.2lbs to go and it's weigh in this afternoon at my CDC
Gutted!!!

Oh well the price I pay for indulging over Xmas

Will update later and let you know how my official WI went

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mrs Taurus

Silver Member
S: 18st2lb C: 17st11lb G: 12st1lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 0st5lb(1.97%)
Hi Chele, I was 100% yesterday and after losing 9lb in 4 days didn't lose, so don't beat youself up, I am hoping for my next loss to be 2lbs to make up for it!
Stay strong x

hey hun , I am sure that 1.2lb will be off by tomorrow , sometimes we dont loose for a day then loose a few lbs the next , its just our bodies redistrubuting the fat !!!! I dont think I am going to make my prechristmas weight by monday , I still have another 6 lb to go :eek:

S: 17st7lb C: 16st13lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st8lb(3.27%)
i put on .5lb and haven't moved downwards all week. my weigh in is monday and i had a but of a do last night so the scales went up. just very stressed right now. i'm sure you'll be fine and it'll be off quick.

chele80

On a mission
I know, i suppose I was just so disappointed as I was sure I'd have lost it. Bah humbug, oh well, move on up!

chele80

On a mission
Great news!
Despite weighing that little bit more on my home scales I weigh 1.2lb less on my CDCs!
Meaning I did it and got my 25% discount
Wiooooooooo!