I didn't think I was ready for this Jelly Belly

Dirtybeast82

Hi everyone, after months of creeping on this website app I've decided to officially join and do something about it for me. I joined SW in Jan of this year and managed to get 8lbs off. Whilst this was positive my consultant wasn't necessarily interested a she was more keen on getting newbies signed up. I missed two weeks and heard nothing, slippery slope of knowing I'd ate bad and not having somebody hound me or follow me with a tuba every time I walked to the fridge, I stopped going and have ate with no control...even the cat is fearful these days as I'll eat anything! So after 4 months of not going my friends have reached target, and look fantastic. I'm envious and know it was my own doing and I know what to do! I was skinny before...just got a little hungry and ate it and more! So this I'm positive public affirmation...from tomorrow I'm back on the EE plan at home and I'm going to go back to the gym this week. Two simple steps and will build upon that. I will weigh myself tomorrow and that will push me to do this. I'm an emotional eater, happy, sad, rewards or boredom so that will be well and truly challenged this week. I will update stats and so forth tomorrow. Looking forward to it, I'm away to finish my Ferrero Rocher, we've all got rid of the bad stuff. Speak soon Johny

Hi there, welcome to Minimins :)

Well done on your weight loss previously, you know you can do it and you know it works so climb back on the wagon!

Have you weighed yourself today so you know where you're at?

Back