I dont believe it

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by TrueBlueAngel, 21 July 2009 Social URL.

1. TrueBlueAngel

TrueBlueAngel I WILL be thin!!

Start Weight:
    10st11.7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Why couldnt my weigh-in be today instead of yesterday??? I posted yesterday that I only lost 2lbs but stepped on the scales this morning and I've lost another 2lbs!:eek: Mustve been the extra water that I've drank in the last 2 days. I know that I need to drink more and I'm not saying that I can manage the full 4 pints (I drink lots of coffee though) but that mustve been it.
    TYPICAL!:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    C'est La Vie lol
    Aww hun, well hopefully next week you'll have a mega loss! It's something to look forward to!
    Hugs x x x

4. TrueBlueAngel

TrueBlueAngel I WILL be thin!!

Start Weight:
    10st11.7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    LOL....sod's law I'll stay the same all week. I will stay off the scales til Monday, I will, I will :D

5. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    That happens to me all the time:rolleyes: Only yesterday the scales showed 1/4lb up from the day before (just in time for wi-hmph!) then today I'd lost another 1lb.

6. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    It is hard. I don't have digital scales, mine are old fashioned cheapo asda! They are so inaccurate it's untrue. I've been putting off getting digital ones...
    I have weeks where I am obsessed with getting weighed, but it can wear you down and I'm sure it's not healthy going to the loo after every wee or poo! LMAO!!! :):):)

Put them somewhere high up ! (I'm a titch at 5"4 and my hb is always putting sweets/choc in high places!) lol

Hugs x x x

7. louisajane222

louisajane222 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(30.48%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    its soo typical isn't it? but think next week you will have a lovely big loss! I know what you mean about the water sometimes I can go all day and then realise I haven't had even a glass of water all day..oops! but the water does really really help with losses so just try not to think about it and a good tip is to sip it all day rather than have large amounts in intervals throughout the day x
    Lou

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.