Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I dont believe it

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by TrueBlueAngel, 21 July 2009 Social URL.

1. TrueBlueAngel

TrueBlueAngel I WILL be thin!!

Start Weight:
    10st11.7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Why couldnt my weigh-in be today instead of yesterday??? I posted yesterday that I only lost 2lbs but stepped on the scales this morning and I've lost another 2lbs!:eek: Mustve been the extra water that I've drank in the last 2 days. I know that I need to drink more and I'm not saying that I can manage the full 4 pints (I drink lots of coffee though) but that mustve been it.
    TYPICAL!:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    C'est La Vie lol
    Aww hun, well hopefully next week you'll have a mega loss! It's something to look forward to!
    Hugs x x x

4. TrueBlueAngel

TrueBlueAngel I WILL be thin!!

Start Weight:
    10st11.7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    LOL....sod's law I'll stay the same all week. I will stay off the scales til Monday, I will, I will :D

5. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    That happens to me all the time:rolleyes: Only yesterday the scales showed 1/4lb up from the day before (just in time for wi-hmph!) then today I'd lost another 1lb.

6. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    It is hard. I don't have digital scales, mine are old fashioned cheapo asda! They are so inaccurate it's untrue. I've been putting off getting digital ones...
    I have weeks where I am obsessed with getting weighed, but it can wear you down and I'm sure it's not healthy going to the loo after every wee or poo! LMAO!!! :):):)

Put them somewhere high up ! (I'm a titch at 5"4 and my hb is always putting sweets/choc in high places!) lol

Hugs x x x

7. louisajane222

louisajane222 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(30.48%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    its soo typical isn't it? but think next week you will have a lovely big loss! I know what you mean about the water sometimes I can go all day and then realise I haven't had even a glass of water all day..oops! but the water does really really help with losses so just try not to think about it and a good tip is to sip it all day rather than have large amounts in intervals throughout the day x
    Lou

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.