I don't care how long it takes!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Today I went back to class! This time I need to stick at it and finally get to target this time, no giving up even if I have a setback. Plug away and go to class, no excuses!

I am fed up with only having about 3 outfits left to wear! I can't believe how my legs swelled in that warm weather the other week! I can't believe the shape of me sideways on!

So from today, I am chucking out the elasticated waist joggers! I won't be able to sit for long in my jeans!I'll take some pride in my appearance, wash my hair every morning and put a different pair of earrings in every morning.PLAN my menus and aim to get of my *rse and do some exercise.

Watch this space!

Sounds like a positive start
It all comes from the head get in order and your away.

Good luck :character00115:

when i first started i stopped wearing leggings and jeggins and started wearing jeans only it really helped to feel them looser x

Well that's the first 100% day under my belt. To get my HEB in last night I ate an ancient strawberry hifi bar! Heaven knows how long it was lurking in the back of the cupboard!

Good start this morning with breakfast, and then made the aubergine and spinach dhal from the magazine for lunch. Bye it was a large portion! I beefed up the spices and tempered them in a tblspn of oil which was counted as syns. Even OH who is a real meat eater enjoyed it. I'm bagged out! I'd forgotten just how much you could eat on SW.

Yeah I ate LOADS of egg and chips last night! Unbelievable how much you can consume if cooked in the right way!
I'm not ready to chuck out my leggings yet..if I did that I'd only have 1 pair of jeans to wear :(

Yeah I ate LOADS of egg and chips last night! Unbelievable how much you can consume if cooked in the right way!
I'm not ready to chuck out my leggings yet..if I did that I'd only have 1 pair of jeans to wear :(
My jeans are only half day wear at the moment too I rely on leggings, this too will pass :D I look forward to now wearing them at all ooohh that's a bit naughty, well you know what I mean lol

Well that's the first 100% day under my belt.

I'm bagged out! I'd forgotten just how much you could eat on SW.

1 day at a time as they say. Eat and be merrily on your way to weight lose lol

i know what you mean about what you can eat had slimming world chips, chicken and roasted Veg chased with a muller light yoghurt, always nice to feel full and guilt free x

Morning
Have a good day :)

Afternoon Lynda! Well that's 2 100% days under my belt! And going well again today. Did a tray bake with frylighted onions/toms/parboiled pots/peppers and a salmon fillet on top last night.Yum.I'm eating my way to the bottom of the freezer! It needs defrosting.

Made a trip to Asda this morning and got a new top and trousers in their half price sale. The size 18 trousers are just too small at the mo but should fit in about 7lbs and I need to get into them as soon as poss!

Still prevaricating re the exercise :eek: But I WILL get round to it! I am doing my abs which will help my back. Must dust off the Wii.

Hello, just reading through your diary so far and know what you mean about the lack of stuff to wear and needing to get back on it and stick to it and go to class and all that. I am just the same! I've started a diary on here too and with any luck (I'll need it LOL) we can all get this done and dusted.

Rose x

Afternoon Lynda! Well that's 2 100% days under my belt! And going well again today. Did a tray bake with frylighted onions/toms/parboiled pots/peppers and a salmon fillet on top last night.Yum.I'm eating my way to the bottom of the freezer! It needs defrosting.

Made a trip to Asda this morning and got a new top and trousers in their half price sale. The size 18 trousers are just too small at the mo but should fit in about 7lbs and I need to get into them as soon as poss!

Still prevaricating re the exercise :eek: But I WILL get round to it! I am doing my abs which will help my back. Must dust off the Wii.

Well done on the 100% days! I've been good all week. Weigh-in tomorrow so fingers crossed!
I'm rubbish at exercise. I am a naturally lazy person! I have a Wii fit and Just Dance which I quite like doing but they are still sitting gathering dust. :slap:
I do walk the kids to school pretty much every day (a 15 minute walk) but that's about it!
I need to get on it :confused:

I think I need to borrow a dog! Last time I did SW I was doing an hour a day exercising, but when I get the click I tend to get obsessive!

Well I had 19.5 syns last night.A combination of wine :) and 1 pack of cheese and onion hula hoops! But over 3 days I'm under 30 so that's ok. I banned OH buying wine boxes! So we shared a bottle which for a friday night was a triumph! :D

The eating is under control, I shall do brekky in a min, porrige I think, and then make broccoli soup for lunch, then it's what to have for tea? I might cop out and just do a chicken in the slow cooker and prepare the veg cos it's rugby on tv this afternoon and I won't get anything done!

Pesky internet was down yesterday :mad: The perils of living in the country with a tiny exchange.

Well saturday was abit sticky! More wine than I should have had, but stuck to the eating plan. Back on track yesterday and refused more wine! I wouldn't have done that a week ago! So onwards and downwards!

Well done on saying no to more wine.
Every little battle should be celebrated.

Have a good day :)

Just popping in to say Hi and well done for getting stuck back into SW :)

I know what you're saying about clothes, I find it utterly depressing trying to find something that fits, let alone something that looks good too!

Good luck, I look forward to following your diary :)

Mornin Hannah,

Hope you are doing well
Have a nice day :)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:Been MIA, our broadband has been down so I couldn't post! Just call me Mrs Grumpy! BUT the good news is that I have been 100% since I went back to class last week when I lost 1.5lbs, including AN ALCOHOL FREE WEEKEND:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Not only that I haven't been on the scales! I know I've lost weight because when I suck everything in I have dints where I didn't last week. It had better be worth it!

Well done on your 1.5lbs
:talk017:

Well that was worth it! Lost 2.5lbs and Slimmer of the Week! Put my certificate on the front of the fridge with my SOW magnet. I wonder when OH will notice it :p

COngrats on your loss!! You've got off to a great start! Well done!! :D Just popping on to subscribe hehe :) xxx Good luck! x

Back