I DONT DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by babyboosweets, 17 April 2008 Social URL.

1. babyboosweets

babyboosweets Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I dont know how this has happened i should have put weight ON !!!!!! But ive stuck i should be grateful really as i have eaten on and off since i came back off holiday but on sunday i had a really good moan and i few of you gave me some advice and i managed to stick to it for the last 4 days and it must have balanced it self out all i can say is im a very lucky girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So thanks to all of you who i talked to on sunday night xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    pheeeeeew, that was lucky.

4. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    it is hard getting your head around restarting but youve found your way now and its working so keep going hun and this week you will get the loss you deservexx

5. babyboosweets

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks lille,

Im on maintence now for a week cos im going away with work so hopefully i will stick or loose a little due to all the walkin i will be doing we all know how big butlins is it takes some trekkin up and down hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done honey, it was you that did it! Just needed a kick up the a***!!! Stick at it hun xxx

7. Toni

Toni Back again - hey ho!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thats very lucky, I'm still having nightmares about realising that I've eaten something, and panicing like hell how to rectify it! xxx Well done though, just dont use it as an excuse to pop something else in your mouth ;)

8. liannaP

liannaP Desires to be slim....

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    YOu were very lucky. Im glad to here you are back on the straight and narrow!

9. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA Full Member

You Do Deserve It!!!!! It Is Nice To Hear That Our Bodies Do Adapt And That As Soon As We Put Something In Our Mouths It Will Not Show On The Scales!!! Your Body Has Dealth With It The Right Way And Metoblised It Like It Should And Not Left It Hanging Around As Fat!!!! Is This Not What We Are All Asipiring To!! To Retrain Our Bodies That Food Need To Be Digested Correctly. Glad It Is Working. Take Care Hun Xxx

10. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA Full Member

Sorry About That Moan!!!! Just Glad To Hear That As Soon As You Eat It Does Not Mean That You Put On Weight. Seem To Be Moaning Tonight, But You Do Deserve, Not Taking That Back!!!!!

11. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    lets see a good loss next week miss lucky:rolleyes::p x

12. babyboosweets

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks bigmama,

I never thought of it like that but your right !!!! thats great feel quite good now in a round about way ha ha

13. babyboosweets

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks fatothin,

I think it was that kick up the a#se you gave me on sunday night oh and the electric nipple clamps that my husband made for me in his garage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha (only kiddin everybody he didnt really ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    lol x

15. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

Diet:
    lioptrim

This must be the bondage forum lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.