I don't feel good

isopale

Day 4. I feel like crap, water tastes horrible, I'm really sick of drinking it. The shakes are fine (nice even). Tea without anything is puke and I was sick an hour after drinking a cup last night. Sometimes I feel light headed and once I thought I was gonna faint or die when I got up to pee in the night. I'm quite pale and my eyes are black.

There's a long way to go and the days are dragging.

Should I stop? What will happen if I go back to food, will I throw it up?

Male, 30, 13st. Hardly exercised this week.

Don't give up, it is meant to get better, and the last few (v hard) days will have been for nothing. Why don't you give it the week that you first signed up for?

I would have written a diary after week one, I've been reading the forums and people's experiences before starting, but it's already proving too too risky. Is fainting part of the programme? Surely not? I'm trying to look this up now.

I'm sorry to hear about this. Maybe you should go to the doctor and get yourself checked up just to put your mind at rest that you are not putting yourself at risk of harm.

I've felt a bit faint and was told last week (end of week 2) that my blood pressure was a bit low.

I am a bit concerned as I thought this week my body might get used to the diet and I might not feel faint but I still feel tired/weak and worn out today. I have been grumpy in the last couple of days too because I feel tired and hungry. I don't want to stop now I have managed to lose some weight as this is a way to really get the weight off if you stick to it but I am finding it hard this week.

I have to remember why I am doing this and carry on - but if my blood pressure is low again this week I may go to my doctor and discuss it with them.

Think it could be low blood pressure, you know.. The worst time was like I said during the night and my vision went patchy. Luckily I got a drink and lay down.

Just gonna stop now, can't imagine it getting any better and the taste of tap water isn't something I can bear for a few weeks either. Don't know how anyone gets on with that, or tea. Uuuck.

Good luck with your attempts, I'm out, ironically because I want to look after my health..

Sorry to see you go but if it was me with those symptoms I think I would stop too. But I think you should still go and get your bp checked. Good luck

to be honest i think its cause your not drinking enough water thats causing you to feel faint and light headed! Your body needs the minimum of 4 pints of water to keep itself functioning properly. I'm only on day 5 now and the first 3 days i was like that... feeling a bit light headed and my legs felt like jelly - i kept thinking this cant be right. but now im on day 5 im starting to feel so much better! it does get easier, they say after the first week you'll be flying it! and i know you said you hate the taste of water, but you really need to keep drinking it otherwise your body will begin to shut down, hence the dizzyness sick feeling. your taste buds will come round to it...

There's a long way to go and the days are dragging.

They recommend no exercise in the first few weeks. You feel like crap because you're not drinking enough. Go to the doctor just in case and also try chilling some carbonated water - FAR more refreshing than crap from the tap! Also dont forget you're allowed coffee too - hot drinks soothe your tummy for the first two days

isopale, Stick with it. I have just completed my 6th day of first week and my first 4 days were terrible. first 3 days i had to have an hours sleep after work in afternoon as was so tired. The 4th day I thought water tasted horrible too the reason for this is you body has started to go into ketosis so things will taste a little different for a few days, I didn't suffer headaches as kept sipping water all day and had about 3 litres a day. Now water is back to normal taste, dont feel tired and dont have headaches and best of all i'm only hungry when time to take my shake :)

But try and stick with it and thing of all the reasons you why you started this and when it comes to weigh date speak to pharmacy about the week you have had.

I presume you have left us now? Just wanted to say that most of us get very light headed from time to time, I had a day this week where I felt as if i would faint everytime i got up, was just one of those days, then i have a few goods days etc your body does get used to coping with it, hope you find your answer to losing the weight you wish to though x

I did leave at the time, yeah.

So I've checked the replies now and people had said about possibly not drinking enough water and I really thought I had.. There's no way to exactly know how much I drank, but if you thought I didn't drink enough, I was going to drink more this time.

Lately my life hasn't been very fulfilling so I thought about starting again. I had 3 days worth of sachets left so I thought to use those and go for some more when they were almost finished. I didn't want to eat anything on Sunday and I started on Lipo on Monday. By Tuesday afternoon I couldn't stand it and it became unbearable. I don't know when Ketosis started (I think quite quickly) but I definitely was in it on Tues because I bought some Ketostix.

It's difficult describing exactly what it was like, so I'll just say it made me really low with a feeling that I could just switch off at any time.. It felt dangerous. And the day was really dragging, too, so it was a struggle to get through. Having to go to the toilet all the time was getting me down as well (especially when you're out and there's no toilets). If you're a woman and you're caught short, I don't know how you cope. People noticed my eyes were black like last time. I was really irritable and would snap at people.

Ketosis doesn't agree with me.

Instead I'm looking into buying a bike and finding out what else I can do.

Ah well no one can say you didn't give it a go some things just don't suit some people good luck with whatever you do to help you on your way

Back