I dont get it

emma3662

Silver Member
I've been putting what I think are helpful answers on here but i'm sitting struggling myself I dont understand how I can help other people but not just get on with it myself I need help asap actually what I need is for someone to come and plan my meals and in an ideal world cook them too lol if anyone could come up with a weeks worth of yummy meals i'd love them forever xx

What kind of foods do you like? Types of meat, spicy, not spicy. Is there anything you hate, or are you allergic to anything?

Like everything apart from fish nd yoghourt I think lol love spicy foods I keep forgetting to defrost meat too grr lol xx

This is what I have for this week

Weds - chicken dinner
Thurs - Lamb steaks, SW chips & veg
Fri - egg fried rice, meat (need to check freezer)
Sat - SW tikka Masala
Sun - Roast dinner with all trimming
Mon - SW chips, egg, steak & baked beans
Tues - Spag bol

See i've just got no imagination so struggle to come up wit meals apart from spag bol chilli or sw fry up :-( xx

SW quiche and Jacket spuds with baked beans is a favourite in this house too.

I find just looking at recipes online really helps with inspiration.

scorpiod said:
SW quiche and Jacket spuds with baked beans is a favourite in this house too.

I find just looking at recipes online really helps with inspiration.

Oh gonna look for that just found out I like quiche recently too :)

Oh I've been there too babe - its easy to dish out the advice but not that easy to do it yourself x

There are heaps of food diaries on here which I think are great for giving you ideas - I love cooking but sometimes I get stuck in a rut and get bored. I also look on the BBC good food website - they have thousands of recipes on there, most of which can be adapeted to fit in with SW xxx

I've been readin th replies and i'm gonna get all th crap out of my system today nd plan like crazy tonight i've just ate nearly a full box of mikado for gods sake xx

How do ya make sw quiche i've searched nd cant find a recipe hopefully wit no quark or cottage cheese yuk lol xx

I'm like that, what I do is go through peoples diaries and the recipe thread for
Inspiration. And note down what I like. X

I make it with cottage cheese but with salt and pepper and whatever filling of choice, you cannot really taste the cottage cheese :)

Try a search for "what are your meal plans for the week" there's loads of weekly ideas. I sit once a week and flip through website, minimins, magazines etc and make a list of meals we want to try then see where they can fit into the weeks plan. I choose what day I'm following according to the dinners I want to eat. I buy only for what's on the plan and find the planning really helps to stay on plan. X

I defo need to plan this is how I failed last time but obviously didn't learn my lesson lol

I agree. SW Quiches are great. I use several: Salmon & Broccolli, Corned beef and onion and favourites.
Also I use the Pasta n Sauce to make quiches and add onions, peppers, sweetcorn and other free foods to add variety.
There are new Pasta n Sauces out now and I use these to make quick meals. Yesterday I used the Wholegrain Carbonara one and added Quorn Chicken pieces, peppers, onion, sweetcorn and then when it was finished added some fromage frais to give it a creamy taste - it was FAB!!!!!!!

I agree. SW Quiches are great. I use several: Salmon & Broccolli, Corned beef and onion and favourites.
Also I use the Pasta n Sauce to make quiches and add onions, peppers, sweetcorn and other free foods to add variety.
There are new Pasta n Sauces out now and I use these to make quick meals. Yesterday I used the Wholegrain Carbonara one and added Quorn Chicken pieces, peppers, onion, sweetcorn and then when it was finished added some fromage frais to give it a creamy taste - it was FAB!!!!!!!

I love the sound of the corned beef and onion one, do you have an idea how many syns it would be please?

Quiche's

How do ya make sw quiche i've searched nd cant find a recipe hopefully wit no quark or cottage cheese yuk lol xx

When you make a Quiche you cannot tell that you have used quark/cottage cheese. It is difficult to get them here in North cyprus so we use anything we can get including natural 0% yogurt, fromage fais etc. The cottage cheese/Quark etc add to the texture.
The basic mix is:
4 - 5 eggs depending on size
1 tub quark/Cottage Cheese
Salt & Black pepper
1/2 tsp Whole Grain mustard (when doing fish I add dill too and/or other herbs of choice)
and blend it all together and put it on top of your favourite foods. I like: Salmon & Broccolli, Corned Beef & Onion, Pasta, Cheese and Onion using Pasta & Sauce and Healthy Extra's. The choices are endless depending on your favourite foods. You then cannot taste the cottage cheese/Quark, not notice that they are there.

Defo gonna give it a go thanks everyone xx

Back