I don't get this

slimmerkay

Silver Member
Last week was my star week and I put 1lb on - fair enough.

But now the witch has been gone a day and today my belly is REALLY bloated and the scales are NOT being kind :mad:

I've been good this week. What is going on?

Dont be disheartened, I know its easier said than done but I can totally sympathise with you.

I had THREE disappointing weeks even tho I stuck to my diet then this week, when I had a day off - I lost and am back on track.

Our bodies are strange things!!! Dont give up, if youve stuck to it youll definitely see a difference.

Do you measure yourself?

Yes Starlight I do measure myself and have been doing great losing inches but that has stopped this last two weeks also.

I think I may have to fast-track my loss.

Any ideas?

Oops ... yeah, guilty!

I have made a conscious effort to really have something different everyday - which includes mixing up the healthy extras as well. We shall see if it has made a difference at weigh in on Thursday - if not then i am damned if i know what i am doing wrong! Good luck Kay - all will be well in the long run!
X

Our hormones can really knock things out of kilter for a week or two. Wait til next WI and see what's happening then, if it's still not good discuss it with your SWC

Keep with it! I kinda expect to put on next week *week so I am focusing ahead of 2 weeks to get my club 10.

Back