• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I dont look any different?

It probably depends how much you weighed to start with. If 10lb is only a tiny proportion of the total excess weight it probably won't show much.

I read some threads about how much you have to lose before friends start commenting, and I think the consensus was about 22lb, with 15lb being one dress size down. Or was it the other way round...

I've just been clothes shopping because my size 22 work trousers are too big. I'm one pound away from a total loss of three stone and I have only gone down one dress size, today I bought size 20 work trousers... now that is depressing!!! Feeling your pain!!!

xxx

hey hun i wouldn't worry too much tbh, i didn't notice a difference till around 2stone off, and that's just because i was use to seeing myself a bigger person, therefore everyone was saying i looked great and had i lost weight etc etc but to me i didn't see the difference because you get use to the way you look that even when you do lose the weight it isn't noticeable to yourself, i was advise taking your measurements, as sometimes you may not notice a difference on the scales or by eye but youve actually toned and measurements will show that through loss of inches etc :) keep at it 10lbs is amazing and you havent really got that much to lose anyway hehe :) take care and keep chin up xx