Attack I dont want to eat! No appetite at all :(

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by onceinabluemoon, 3 September 2011 Social URL.

1. onceinabluemoon

onceinabluemoon Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.27%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Whilst I realise this is probably a good thing it is very hard to cram meat in my mouth and swallow when I have no appetite at all. Today is my last day on attack today and I'm not even looking forward to veggies tomorrow.

I am making myself eat as I know I have to but am getting no enjoyment out of it.

Is this normal or am I just weird?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ElbeCC

ElbeCC Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.93%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    onceinabluemoon,

I do not know if it is normal because I am new as well, but the same thing happened to me. I don't know what is causing yours, but I do know it went away once I started the veggies.

Sorry I could not be more help!

4. onceinabluemoon

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.27%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thank you, that does help. I was beginning to get a little concerned when reading how everybody else is craving this or that and I could go the whole day without eating anything, good to hear it will probably soon pass. (No doubt I will wish it was back once I"m starving all the time)

Thank you for taking the time to post a reply.

5. wendygrant

wendygrant Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Good Morning, I felt a bit like that at first but I spent some time looking for different recipes that would make the food a bit more interesting. Made Dukan meatloaf last night and it was yummy! Also find that a good walk gives me more appetite. Got 3 dogs so I've no excuse not to get out. PV day today so a nice tuna salad for lunch. Never thought I'd say this but can't wait:)

6. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    I'm 6 weeks into Dukan and I still get days like this - yesterday was one of them but dont know why and its always a PP day. I much prefer PV days because I do love veg and im liking rhubarb when I can find it.

7. onceinabluemoon

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.27%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thank you Wendy and Chris, good to know I'm not alone. First day of cruise today so maybe my appetite will return a little. :)

8. ellie1969

ellie1969 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    ive not felt like not eating but definately not as hungry as i was before i started. ive not craved anything that i can have either

9. onceinabluemoon

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.27%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    that's good news :)

I have a pack of chocolate buttons in my bag and I am amazed at my self control in not even wanting them. This is the first diet I have ever been on that has allowed me that. It kind of makes me realise its the last diet I will ever be on.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.