I emailed Sw re changes to the food dairy Id like...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Chicaloca, 16 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Chicaloca

Chicaloca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.38%)
    Diet:
    sw
    I basically asked if it was ever goign to be possible to plana weeks worth of food day diaries. Like we have now, but to be able to plan the future!

Here's what they said...

Many thanks for your email, and it’s great to hear that you love the food diary

I wanted to let you know that the reason the online food diary doesn’t allow you to plan in advance at the moment is because it’s a means to record your daily intake, so that you can keep an eye on the foods you are consuming, rather than a planning tool. However, we will be making some changes to the website later in the year to have a planning function included within the online food diary.

Thought Id pass it on :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Cool thats sounds promising

4. Crumble

Crumble One day at a time

Start Weight:
    23st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    23st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So glad you asked them that question as I'd been saying that it would be really helpful to plan ahead. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.