• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I feel a bit of a fraud coming on here at the moment

RuthG

Gold Member
HEY dont be silly..... you are welcome here anytime.. we all missed you when you wernt here..

love you ruthy :):):):):)

bluemoon

Silver Member
Yes you're being weird!!! you've done really well with your losses and your support is appreciated by everyone xx

RuthG

Gold Member
Aw, thank you! I'm sure I'll be back to my usual self soon, I hope!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member

I hope you will be feeling better soon Ruth and your good support and advice is always welcome:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

RuthG

Gold Member
Thaks mini, thats really appreciated :)

Hey we missed you dont be hiding out anywhere else :) hope you get better soon girlie.

Loopy!

Silver Member
Hope to see you back soon, and hope you get better really quickly. It's good to have you here, any advice is greatly appreciated by us newbies!

debz32

Gold Member
As some of you will know, I'm off plan due to a couple of health reasons, but I will resume CD ASAP, but I feel a bit of a fraud coming on minis and offering advice. Am I just being a bit Weird?
hey you - don't be daft !!! you are always very welcome on here..... and hopefully things for you will get better soon.......:)

you are so not a fraud.......hope you feel better soon......

Debz xx

RuthG

Gold Member
Thanks everyone, you're all so lovely!

hey, are you kidding beleive me i need all the help i can get ive made more comebacks to this diet than cliff richard has to pop

RuthG

Gold Member
Thank you, I'm sort of getting stuck back in on the forum now, lol!