Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I feel a bit rubbish.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by HellieCopter, 12 December 2008 Social URL.

1. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You ever have one of those days where you just feel really....bleurrrrgh!?

Be warned...ranting is about to occur.

I felt pants last night and today I think I'm coming down with another cold. I got the bus into Manchester on Wednesday night to go for a nice meal with my boyf and my parents but a bloke came to sit next to me, and proceeded to cough and blow his nose all the way into town. I really felt like saying to him 'excuse me but I've just gotten over a cold last week and now you're going to give me another one.' But I'm not that mean (especially to a poorly person!)...so here I am getting his flipping cold.

And then, after my sneaky midweek peek on the scales on wednesday, I was chuffed that I was on the way to losing the naughty foods weight I'd put back on. But another sneaky weigh (that I did this morning) showed me up 1.5lbs. I know I shouldn't weigh (I know, I know) because it really affects my mood. But I have been pretty good all week, even at the restaurant on Wednesday (I had about 3 chips! And my wine was all within syns for the week). But that's me back up to 11.10 and almost back where I bl00dy started. Grr.

And last night I felt so rubbish I had a ripple.

At least this morning I've not been for a big brekkie as we all usually do at work on a friday. I've sat here and eaten my grapefruit like a good girl. I'm not actually hungry but all I can think about is a bacon sarnie.

Sorry, I am just feeling a bit 'woe is me' today.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Awwww Hun...hugs for you! I hate it when I get over something only to get it back again!
    Sorry to hear that things are rubbish for you, but they will get better!

Kerry-Ann
    xx

4. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks hun...I am not a very good ill person - moan moan moan! I'll pick up again soon. I just don't understand why I can't be instantly thin like, in a day!!!

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Awww Bless....we all sometimes go through days like this, so you are not the only one Hun. We can all sympathise with you!
    There are days when I just feel really fat and want to scream at the world, so I understand.
    I promise you it will get better!

Kerry-Ann
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.