I FEEL AWFUL TODAY!

teddybearyoyo

I have struggled so badly today!!! I'm on week 5, day 6 and todays the first day that I've really felt awful!
So weak, so tired, so grumpy and craving food! The shakes are going down grand but I felt like today they just didnt fill me at all! No amount of coffee or water is craving the hunger pangs!
What the heck is this?? Has anyone else had this when quite far in?? xxx:eek:

I have struggled so badly today!!! I'm on week 5, day 6 and todays the first day that I've really felt awful!
So weak, so tired, so grumpy and craving food! The shakes are going down grand but I felt like today they just didnt fill me at all! No amount of coffee or water is craving the hunger pangs!
What the heck is this?? Has anyone else had this when quite far in?? xxx:eek:

oh no Teddybear :( xx

I didn't feel like this, but i bet others will know more than me xx

I did - the good news is it passes! Mine lasted 2 days and apparently it is the hormones in the fat u r losing messing with your emotions. I felt awful and the word awful is an understatement. Keep with the diet and it will pass xxx

I did - the good news is it passes! Mine lasted 2 days and apparently it is the hormones in the fat u r losing messing with your emotions. I felt awful and the word awful is an understatement. Keep with the diet and it will pass xxx

Thanks Peggy !!
I took a big long lie-in today as Im not in work til 1 and Ive woken up feeling a bit more human! Had my vanilla shake there and currently drinking a pint of water and feeling OK!! lol I get weighed today so that helps a bit (well hoping I've actually lost haha)
But Jeez yesterday was something else :O I just wanted to lay in bed and cry!!!!!!!!! Onwards and upwards lol xxx

Why are you trying to lose over 30% of your body weight so quickly? Have you checked with your doctor that that is a good idea? You seem to be having amazing success with it.

This is a total food replacement forum, the diet is run by pharmacies.

I am so confused, where did that post from Nicky K come from? Or has it just disappeared now? lol xxx

How strange! It was there before, she had posted in loads of different forums saying how she had lost 3 stone in 6 months using her own method. Bet she is selling juice plus or something

Eejit!
lol oh well whatever floats your boat!
I feel human again today, like actually feel on top form again! Just think I hit a really bad day yesterday (no idea why!!!) probably just because it was such a boring day and I normally eat when Im bored!! LIFE xxx

I know, me too. I eat during the day with the baby, then I've had so much I don't really want my tea! But I eat it anyway!!
are you doing anything extra like exercise? I did boxercise this morning, was too much, I feel a bit light headed now!

I know, me too. I eat during the day with the baby, then I've had so much I don't really want my tea! But I eat it anyway!!
are you doing anything extra like exercise? I did boxercise this morning, was too much, I feel a bit light headed now!

Yeahhhh I go to the gyn :D!
I'm trying to go 4 days a week but I'm just managaing 3 at the minute but only because I never have time!!! I only go for about 1-1.5 hours! I run on the treadmill for 20 minutes, do the bicycle about 20 minutes and then spend the rest of the time doing wee weights, thigh exercises, squats etc!
I feel my energy levels have definitely picked up the longer I've been doing this! The first few days on the diet I was crawling along walking on the treadmill haha but the energy soon picked up!
Good on you doing a boxercise class, they absolutely KILL!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha xxx

Back