Extra Easy I feel bad, But I don't no if i've been bad? :(

minniex

skinny minnie
Hey Guys,
This week I think has been okay but I keep feeling guilty?

the weekend just gone was bad but i weighed in on monday and lost 4.5lb's but im wondering if it will dwell on this week's loss?
Monday I had a quite a bit of cheese on a pasta bake, and tuesday i went out for a gammon egg and rice in weatherspoons but keep thinking i shouldnt of had it cuz it might of been cooked in eats and stuff? Is that right? I dont no lol :( and yesterday I had 230 cals worth of chocolate that i'm gonna burn off at the gym tomorrow.
But I cant help feeling bad? IS that bad? Or am I just being paranoid? :confused:
I stupidly weighed my self this morning and i've stayed the same, I no I shouldn't of.. But just feeling a bit crappy about this week guys :sigh:

xx

It doesn't sound like you've been too bad to be honest, I'd count a couple of syns for the gammon ect. just in case it was cooked in oil (a fried egg is half a syn) the chocolate was within your daily syns and surely the cheese would have been a healthy extra plus some of your daily syns as well?

The best thing to do if you feel like this by eating how you are is to check everything first, always weigh your cheese ect. so you know whether its a healthy extra or how many syns it is and check online before eating out. Sometimes you can't fair enough, but you can make smarter choices, like the one you did to be fair.

It's hard for us to say how bad or good you've been as we don't know how much quite a lot of cheese is, but I doubt you've gone over your syns with what you've said in here

If you already weighed in after your bad weekend then don't worry, just be 100% from now on. 230cals of chocolate is 11.5 syns, sw doesnt let you "buy back" syns with exercise so these should be counted in the days/weeks syns regardless of whether you exercise or not x
Yeah I do count the syns, just do the exercise to make my self feel a little better about eating it lol :)

It doesn't sound like you've been too bad to be honest, I'd count a couple of syns for the gammon ect. just in case it was cooked in oil (a fried egg is half a syn) the chocolate was within your daily syns and surely the cheese would have been a healthy extra plus some of your daily syns as well?

The best thing to do if you feel like this by eating how you are is to check everything first, always weigh your cheese ect. so you know whether its a healthy extra or how many syns it is and check online before eating out. Sometimes you can't fair enough, but you can make smarter choices, like the one you did to be fair.

It's hard for us to say how bad or good you've been as we don't know how much quite a lot of cheese is, but I doubt you've gone over your syns with what you've said in here
Thanks donna, & the cheese wasn't all that much and i had porridge and semi skinned milk that day so does that take up my hexs??

It was cathedrale light, do you no the syns for that?

Back