• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I FEEL FANTASTIC.

nibbea

S: 12st0lb C: 12st0lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Though I'd update after a tough few days at the start I'm now on day 6 and I feel great. I haven't had this much energy in years. I'm not hungry and the main thing is no guilt about what Im eating. 4 foodpacks...easy.

thank you everyone for the advice when I was low last week..

Shona

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st0lb C: 13st5lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 0st9lb(4.59%)
Thats great Shona!!:) I am on day 2 and cant wait to get to your stage. Have you been brave enough to weigh yourself??
xx

Hi Nibbea

So relate to how you are feeling. Glad you've got through the tough bit. It is simple isn't it? You are so right about being proud of the good you are doing for yourself.

Enjoy the feeling and the weight will drop off.

Dizzy x

nibbea

Thanks karion, feeling positive is definately something new I could get to enjoy.

hiya Stardreamer,

havent weighed myself since the midweek drop in when I'd lost 9 lbs, stick with it honestly after the first 3 days its so much easier,

hi Dizzy

I know there are going to be ups and downs and this is a long road. I just wish Id found ll earlier, it really is simple (although I do wish they would lose the m&s food advert..lol)

Shona

You are doing great! Keep hold of that positive feeling and remember from your lemon exercise in week one that the power of positive thinking can make your body strong and able to cope and negative thinking does the reverse.

Tell yourself that you are a person who is able to say NO!

nibbea

Thanks Shadow

Im finding it easy(for now) as I'm not hungry, I suddenly have so much energy too.

hey flopster

I'm in control its lovely, have you started management yet? hows it going?

shona