I feel good..

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by creashor, 12 November 2007 Social URL.

1. creashor

creashor Member

Hi all

My wife finally convinced me to go and get some new trousers as my existing ones were a little 'baggy'.

I have dropped from a 57" waist to 48", bloody chuffed to bits. The new trousers actually make me feel thinner too. Still a long way to go but it is really starting to notice now and I am so in the zone.

I have a WI tonight which I think will be average (given that last weeks 11lb was due in some part to me being ill). Still it all counts and I am now focussed on getting past 5 stones lost.

Hope all is well with you...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Thats great, it's a wonderful feeing when you can get into the smaller sizes....well done x
  4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

brilliant, well done!!!
  5. Zomble

Zomble Full Member

Yay! Go you. However were you keeping the old ones up?
  6. creashor

creashor Member

Thanks all for the comments. My WI last night gave me another 5lb loss.

7. chunkychicken

chunkychicken Full Member

Nick -

you are really rocking along aren't you
    congratualtions you should be extremely proud of your little self

8. Mrs Lard

Mrs Lard Silver Member

Well done!!! It's fantastic. Good luck with the next stage of your journey.

Take care.

Mrs Lxxx
  9. Christovee

Christovee Full Member

I feel good as well because my jeans are falling down and I've only been on this diet ten days.

I've also had two people tell me I look thinner, now one was my Mum who I suspect is trying to be encouraging, however, the other was someone I hardly know.
  10. iceycold

iceycold Full Member

Lighter Life
    Well done, don't you just love it when the clothes start hanging off you. At the rate you're going the new trousers will last 2 weeks. Your local charity shop will love you by the end of this diet, Hee! Hee!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.