I feel great

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Skinny_wannabe, 4 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Skinny_wannabe

Skinny_wannabe Member

Just thought I would bore people with my thoughts!!!!

I feel great I have been on the CD diet for 3 weeks and I have lost 17lbs wow. I have dropped a dress size which I thought would never happen people have started to comment on my weight loss which gives me a great boost and its my Birthday on Sunday, I am ready to not lose weight next week because of my birthday, but if I do then its and EXTRA bonus, I feel really positive.

The CD is the best diet in the world and I would recommend it to anyone it has really changed my life. Chatting to people on this forum has really helped to it gives me inspiration help and advice and a laugh!! Thanks everyone, keep losing £££££££££'ssss
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ktd

Ktd Full Member

Nice to hear! Well done, enjoy ur b'day and you never know, you might still get a loss as a pressie!:p
  4. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Excellent start, well done delighed for you! X
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

so happy for you. well done on your losses so far, and happy early birthday!
  6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

thats great, enjoy your birthday :)
  7. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Well done Bev. Enjoy your birthday.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.