I feel like a rolly polly :-( Time to do something :-)

My-year2012

Silver Member
INTRO:

This is my 2nd time on SlimmingWorld, first time was when my daughter who is now 20 months was breastfeeding.

I thought to do Atkins but I think the limitations would make it difficult to be social, especially as its summer time.

Slimming World worked really well for me, so here I am again to do this and make it stick even when I reach target.

I live in Switzerland so doing it on a book my mum sent me.

TARGETS

August 26th is my 30th B-DAY. That is 6 weeks away and I would love to 12st which means I need to lose 1st 6lbs.

Gym memberships here is Switzerland are pricing and by yearly payment something I cant afford right now.

So I will be investing in a cross trainer to workout at home. Weather has been really good to so some mountain walking too.

After my birthday ill set my next target

WEIGH-INS

I've started today so TUESDAYS will be my weigh in days

Last edited:
All suggestions are welcome

DAY 1

Breakfast
WW Yogurt
half Banana - ( HEB)

Lunch
2 x boiled eggs
baked beans

Snacks
Coffee with 50ml whole milk (HEA)
Grapes
Peach

Dinner
Spicy Spaghetti Bol
Mince = beef mince, onions, garlic, red peppers
3 x tbsp Parmesan (4.5 syns)

Total

1xHEB
not fully used HEA,
4.5SYNS

Exercise

Day 1 of 30 day squat challenge
2 hours at work ( cleaning job for the summer)

First day and I feel committed , i need to invest in semi skimmed milk. Drink wise I stuck to water and just the one coffee today.

Last edited:
Hi there popping in to follow.... good luck

DAY 2

Woke up still motivated and with a clear mind..

Breakfast
WW yogurt
Banana

Lunch : Leftovers from yesterday dinner
Spaghetti and spicy mince bol

Snack
Coffee with 100ml Semi-skimmed milk (HEA)
1 x Weetabix (HEB)

Dinner
Burger
2 x Roast sweet potatoes
Mixed Veg & 1 x tbsp Parmesan cheese (2syns)

Snacks
Mixed berries
Apple

Total: half HEA & HEB, 2 SYNS

Exercise = DAY 2 of Squat challenge

Day has gone well, have been able to stick to plan. I dint drink much in the way of water so will have a couple of mint teas before bedtime.

Last edited:
how are you doing on the squat challenge? Have you reached the stage where it's painful to sit and you have to lower yourself into your chair like a granny? :p

Ooooo.... Ive done the squat challenge... I feel your pain lol:D

how are you doing on the squat challenge? Have you reached the stage where it's painful to sit and you have to lower yourself into your chair like a granny? :p

haha...like a granny:roofles:..not just yet only on day two .

I'll keep you updated when that feeling kick in..

haha...like a granny:roofles:..not just yet only on day two .

I'll keep you updated when that feeling kick in..

Please do, it will amuse me greatly :p

Honest to god, my friend and I went to a HIIT class at the gym (6.30 in the morning to make it worse!) and I did so many squats and lunges that I was literally moving like an 80 year old for the next 2 days!

Please do, it will amuse me greatly :p

Honest to god, my friend and I went to a HIIT class at the gym (6.30 in the morning to make it worse!) and I did so many squats and lunges that I was literally moving like an 80 year old for the next 2 days!
hehe...awesome...no gain without pain....so they say

DAY 3

Another great start

Breakfast
Cinnamon oats (HEB), banana & mixed berries
250 semi-skimmed milk (HEA) to be used throughout day

Lunch
2 x boiled eggs
baked beans

Dinner
Rice
Stir fry: turkey, onions, garlic, ginger, peppers, carrots, courgettes, soya sauce, olive oil (3 SYNS)

Snacks
Watermelon
Strawberries
Raspberries
Blackberries

TOTAL: 1 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 3 SYNS

Exercise

Day 3 of sqaut(60) challenge

Last edited:
Off to a flying start!

I'm proud of myself - at the weekend my partner said I could have one chocolate bar a week on a Saturday or Sunday which I did. Then one of the girls in the office bought Cadbury's Caramel bars in today. BUT I didn't eat it! I've got one and it's in my car (out of sight, out of mind!) not to be eaten till Saturday evening. This is a proper achievement!

Off to a flying start!

I'm proud of myself - at the weekend my partner said I could have one chocolate bar a week on a Saturday or Sunday which I did. Then one of the girls in the office bought Cadbury's Caramel bars in today. BUT I didn't eat it! I've got one and it's in my car (out of sight, out of mind!) not to be eaten till Saturday evening. This is a proper achievement!
:0clapper::winner::0clapper: :D

Off to a flying start!

Off to a flying start!

:0clapper:Well done you! Your living the SW lifestyle:0clapper:

My weak spot is biscuits i cant just have one....so for now I just don't buy them

:0clapper:Well done you! Your living the SW lifestyle:0clapper:

My weak spot is biscuits i cant just have one....so for now I just don't buy them

Oooh I've got a solution for that! In Asda (and presumably other supermarkets) they have new packets of McVitie's biscuits in little "to go" packs of two! SO you can have them and limit yourself to two! This is my plan and it's working so far.

Oooh I've got a solution for that! In Asda (and presumably other supermarkets) they have new packets of McVitie's biscuits in little "to go" packs of two! SO you can have them and limit yourself to two! This is my plan and it's working so far.

No digestives here in switzerland sadly but gladly.

When my sister visits in August hi5 bars/ snack-a-jacks and digestives are on the list

Last edited:
Back