• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I Feel Like a Woman

No offense meant to anyone out there, but Lipotrim makes me feel like a woman. My mood is absolutely horrible and I am saying emotional and unfair things to people despite knowing that such things should not be said.

Exactly like my wife does. :)

How women go through their entire lives like this and still manage to smile is a mystery to me. At least I have an Off switch (bacon).

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st6lb C: 14st6.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 0st13.5lb(6.25%)
hi

Welcome to our world of unbalanced hormones, pms and all other stuff that makes us hormonal annies!

Maybe its a good thing, at least you can understand your wife..
see everything happens for a reason!

Jesi

Silver Member
S: 11st13lb C: 11st13lb G: 9st6lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hahahah that is sooo brilliant. Yep that is us and you got first had experience of our world.

Instead of understanding my wife better, my hope is that after living with me a couple of weeks like this, she will understand what it is like and she will not be emotional with me any longer.

What are my chances of that happening, ladies? 1 in 230,873?

Last edited:
S: 18st12lb C: 17st2lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 1st10lb(9.09%)
Roarkman! haha! love it!
Yeah we're an unbalanced, insane lot- welcome to our world! BUT- you'll also find the ladies (and gents!) of the LT forum will lift you out of any grumpy moods in no time! Good luck!

x