I feel like Im failing

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by TrueBlueAngel, 6 August 2009 Social URL.

1. TrueBlueAngel

TrueBlueAngel I WILL be thin!!

Start Weight:
    10st11.7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    The weight losses just arent quick enough for me. Its my own fault, for weighing myself again this morning instead of once a week. I've lost nothing since my weigh in on Monday.:cry: I'm aware that I have so much yet to lose and little time to do it in. I added pressure to myself by buying holiday clothes in smaller sizes, determined to make it! What on earth more can I do on SS to make the weigh loss more?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. The Rose

The Rose Rosie

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(20.38%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi sweetie
    As you get closer to your goal, your weight loss will slow down. You are eating very few calories, therefore your body's metabolism is slowing too. Dont do anything else, other than take it easy on yourself, you have done so brilliantly so far.

Don't put pressure on yourself and throw those scales away!!

Good luck

Rosie x

4. wannabesize10

wannabesize10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    i would make sure your drinking more than enought water, esp as it's warmer weather this seemed to help me some weeks i felt i was not lossing so upped the water more and did however like rose said as you get to the point where you don't have loads to loss it does slow down a bit,

good luck hope you have a good loss this week...don't scale hop thou as it's a kinda false reading halfway thought the week !

5. TrueBlueAngel

TrueBlueAngel I WILL be thin!!

Start Weight:
    10st11.7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I got 3 days off now so I'm really going to push the water and stay off the scales :(

6. herewego

herewego Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

If I've calculated correctly you've lost 3.2lbs per week on average. That is a good loss - far better than you could get on a traditional diet. Don't let the "head stuff" get in your way - just keep plugging away and you'll get there.

I agree with the others in that the heat at the moment is probably not helping! Just keep glugging the water and try not to worry about what the scales say.

You are doing brilliantly in my opinion!

7. amm451

amm451 Do Over

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    stick with it, remember water retention etc. there's loads of reasons why the scales may or may not slow down. I had a sts in week three so at my last cdc mtg I had her do my measurements too cos I know hey changed in week 3 even if the scales didn't. - I'm a daily weigher too, don't let it get you down.

DOn't loose heart you have come weigh to far (sorry couldn't resist)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.