I feel so awful!

Lmg_

Totally blown it today! I've had 6 roses chocolates, 2 digestive biscuits, 2 Maryland cookies, half a pack of mikado sticks, beef in black bean sauce, special chow mein & a while bag of prawn crackers! Feel sick just typing all that. I didn't manage to get to group this week so have had no motivation =(
I feel so disgusted with myself!

Ok so you blew it. No point beating yourself up about it. Tomorrow is another day, so draw a line under the whole episode, get refocused tomorrow and start again like you mean business.

I just did exactly the same thing I know how you feel but It only becomes an issue if you do that every day, not ever blue moon. Although I feel supper bad as I have done it twice in 2 days now. :(

ah Lmg and ALB - don't be hard on yourselves, it happens.

I'm doing red days and yesterday at a BBQ downed a can of full fat Pepsi, a white roll and a couple of mini brownies. Not great at all so my syns were off the chart:( But that's yesterday's news now - can't be perfect every day.

Don't beat yourself up draw a line and start again tomorrow, I've blown it today I've used all my syns and more on vodka and I only started sw on Tuesday! xXx

Its one day out of 7 - move on tomorrow and use it as a fresh start. You could try a few days doing Success Express and see if that reigns it in a bit for you

Don't dwell on it, just keep going. We all have days like this once in a while but you have to learn to pick yourself up and not let it get the best of you. You can do it!
It may feel like the end of the world right now but it really isn't. Remember how you are feeling right now whenever you next feel like you want to have a little binge, it really isn't worth it.
Chin up x

I think the whole point of being on the Slimming World is for times just like this; we have these times where we are unable to control what we put into ourselves, and all we need to do is to draw a line under it and move on to the next day. A fresh start!

If you don't have mishaps every now and again, then you're either perfect or a bit weird ;-)

Hope your feeling better now good luck today with the syns xXx

Thankyou. Feel better now. Breakfast was museli with banana, natural yogurt & honey. So far so good. Boyfriend is taking me out for an Italian tonight which will be easy to stay within my syns. Kinda feel good I've got that binge out of my system! That sounds weird doesn't it lol.x

It's one little trip up, start afresh this morning and remember how you don't want to feel like you did above again xx

Okay so been awful again today & had a bag of pick n mix at the cinema! I'm never missing a week of group again if its gonna throw me off this much =(

It was my 60th birthday this weekend and I have been soooo naughty, but there again, I am at target, its not every day youre 60, and I know how to bring it back. Life happens, and we have to balance things otherwise we would go stir crazy. :) Today I have been 100% on plan and already am starting to feel better. :)

It was my 60th birthday this weekend and I have been soooo naughty, but there again, I am at target, its not every day youre 60, and I know how to bring it back. Life happens, and we have to balance things otherwise we would go stir crazy. :) Today I have been 100% on plan and already am starting to feel better. :)

Awww belated happy birthday hun - glad you had a good time. You are so right we still have to live x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Thank you very much for my birthday wishes. I actually lostl 1.5 lbs???????????? So I am on my grace week now if I dont gain by tomorrow I will have to pay. Stange world isnt it. :)

Back