I feel so down (not cd related)

PinkMantha

time to get focused
Ok so iv always got it in my head that I want to b blonde but not just blonde, platnum blonde! My sister (a hairdresser) done it for me a few weeks bak and some places were still a bit yellowy and my roots had started to come through so we decided to re do it tonight, as I was rinsing the bleach out and shampooing and conditioning BIG clumps of hair was just fallin out in my hands, I am now left with little short tuffty bits of hair :( I am at my best friends house and we have just washed it again and used half a bottle of conditioner and dried it and now straightening it to see the final results! I'm so upset, I couldn't stop shaking, wen I was washing it out I just had visions of havin big bald patches but its not quite like that but it's still bad :(

lol - sorry - i only come on here when I'm in work - i never ever put the PC on in the house - if i had my way, there wouldn't be one in the house!!

i hope your hair isn't too awful. when i read the word bleach I did actually flinch... it just sounds so... harsh?! Even tho you probably didn't put the same bleach on your hair that you put town the toilet - it still fills me with dread!!

how is it today?

Lynne
x

I am sorry you feel so down, I stupidly died my hair black years ago and I hated it, being naturally blonde! So I begged my hairdresser to strip the colour which she did and it ruined my hair clumps fell out and I couldn't brush or wash my hair. I tied it up for a few weeks and left it to do what it wanted and it has been fine since! x

Honey you need to put this in perspective. Because of your general mood you are building this all up in your head and it's getting out of control. I know it's not pleasant but it is still only hair and it will grow out and will be all sorted by xmas. I had the same thing happen to my hair years ago and had to practically get a buzz cut!

Take care (and never let your sister near your hair again!)

massive hugs sweetie. You would still look totally stunning even if you were totally bald. Hope your hair recovers soon xx

any asian shops near you?
check them for coconut oil, almond oil and amla oil
pit a good amount of them on your hair, shower cap and leave it on as long as possible, sleep with the stuff on if you have to.
then wash and condition your hair and leave to dry

DO NOT use your straitners for a while, the reason your hairs breaking is because its over processed, the heat from the straitners will make it worse

i use the oils on my hair maybe twice a month as my hair isnt so bad these days

my other half uses the oils everyday as his hair is always very dry and corse with very tight curls. after the oils its soft and springy

As long as your hair has broken off and your scalp isn't burnt it will grow back and be fine. But will take a while. Get some good reconstructerant from a hairdressers. TIGI do one. The reason it snapped is because you put bleach one bleach, you should never put bleach on your scalp. I think you've been lucky you could have burnt your scalp! If you keep using straightners the ends of your hair will snap off. I used to be a colourist bleach is best left to hairdressers!
Your not alone, seen it loads of times!
X

:( :( :(

Re: Re: I feel so down (not cd related)

Karen27 said:
As long as your hair has broken off and your scalp isn't burnt it will grow back and be fine. But will take a while. Get some good reconstructerant from a hairdressers. TIGI do one. The reason it snapped is because you put bleach one bleach, you should never put bleach on your scalp. I think you've been lucky you could have burnt your scalp! If you keep using straightners the ends of your hair will snap off. I used to be a colourist bleach is best left to hairdressers!
Your not alone, seen it loads of times!
X

My sister is a hairdresser. X

Back