i feel so jelous

amethyst

Banned
Was out shopping today and seen so many skinny women in their short skirts and tops etc..

went into select, and seen so much lush stuff in there, i felt so jelous, okj i could of bought them but not sure if i would have the guts to wear them :(

and all i keep thinking is oh boy andy gets to see girls wearing these :(

i am so jelous, and feel so insecure .. dreading our hol with all the skinny slappers over there .. lol if he so much as looks i will go mental :( hope theres some nice single blokes over there just for my security lol

does anyone else feel the same?

No I dont.

If your boyfriend looks at other girls - don't go mental - who is he on holiday with after all?

I know what its like to feel insecure - its horrible - but don't put it on your boyfriend, you will only push him away and make yourself feel worse. I also deal with insecurities from my boyfriend and it drives me mad, it just doesn't get you anywhere and causes bad feeling, you certainly dont want that on holiday.

Don't run before you can walk, you will be able to wear those clothes one day, Im sure your boyfriend is really proud of you - look at how you look now to how you did before you lost weight, I bet he thinks wow!!

Wear the best clothes for YOUR shape to ensure you feel as confident as possible, and remember, I bet even those skinny girls feel insecure and worry about what they look like!

I hope you feel better - please remember men are men and are going to look at other women whether you are Julia Roberts or Grotbags! End of!

xxxxx

Back