I feel so Unhealthy

julia75

Hya all,

I just feel tired all the time and out of breath and too warm, I am about 3 stone overweight and I know that this is the reason, I am trying my best but I keep letting my self down all the time,

I dont know what to do

Julia

Perseverance is the key here.
Whether you lose, then gain, then lose again, it doesn't matter. As long as you remain positive and stick at it, something will click, and it'll become tonnes easier. I bet there's not one person on here who hasn't struggled at some point or another. Keep coming on here, you'll find all the support you'll ever need! <3

Oh what i wouldn't give to only be three stone overweight! lol
(i bet you never thought you'd hear someone say that did ya!)
Hun, we've ALL felt like this at one time or another. Some days are harder than others - other days you feel stuck and don't see the point, but you're in the right place. Stick with the SW - even if you're not seeing a loss straight away you'll be being far heathier than if you weren't attempting to stick to plan. One step at a time hun. You can get there and we're all here to help you. (((HUGS))) Although we'd all prefer to be the hare (in the tortoise and the hare story) and race through our weight loss as quickly as possible, slow and steady really does win the race. xxx

thanks

thanks for your replys ladies, I,m feeling a bit more positive now, and so far this week I have done well,

Julia

Thats the spirit Hun.
They don't call it a weight loss journey for nothing! We all have our ups and downs, good days and bad days. But keep at it. That 3 stone will be gone before you know it.

xx

Back