I feel so weak today

Moisy

I woke up this morning feeling awful. I am on my 6th day (4th without breaking it-I had a blip last Friday!). I had and still do, a thumping headache but my arms and legs felt like jelly. I took my daughter clothes shopping this afternoon and had to give up after an hour. Is this normal? I have been drinking at least 3l of water a day and copious amounts of black coffee. I have the porridge in the morning, a shake for tea and then a bar later on in the evening. Any advice?

Thanks x

Hey Moisy, not been on Exante long myself so probably can't offer much advice other than sounds like how I felt in my first few days! Maybe Friday knocked you back out of Ketosis.. I hope you feel better tomorrow :patback:

I do have the odd day where I am not feeling at my best, possibly a little drained

If you knocked yourself out of ketosis on Friday this would be your 4th -5th day so this could be your transition into ketosis, I hope you are feeling much better today??

Hi Moisy, I felt exactly like that for two weeks - was really getting worried, and although I never got the energy rush you hear about, I did feel normal again and even felt like working out. Try not to get kicked out of ketosis cos then it will be a vicious cycle. Don't give in hon!

Hi, hope you are feeling a bit better. I found that switching to decaff coffee helped me as I got really shaky drinking way too much regular coffee to fill the gaps between shakes/soups.
It sounds silly as well but I started to tap my thymus which really did have an effect on my energy levels. google Thymus tapping and there is lots of info on it.

Am going to try thymus tapping. Need any help with energy levels. Being ill and on an extreme diet has wiped me out. Thought I was ok still I started trying to get on with the housework today, I was actually seeing stars just from trying to put a load in the washing machine!

total coincidence or not, but I spent a few minutes tapping my thymus, had a shake, then felt so energised that I finished all the housework!!

What you guys on about..how you do that tapping then...I've been weary since starting 1 week 3 days...not ggreat loss either if any!!! I may have been drinking too much coke zero..so not in ketosis. .I don't think so anyway..due to lack of loss but difficult for me as disAbled. ..so really peeved today :(

Maybe I should try thymus tapping, too. Only problem is, the first website that I read suggested tapping my chest half-way between my nipples. And between you and me, my assets have migrated so far south that any location that is half-way between my nipples is not going to affect my thymus in the slightest! Haha. Unless my thymus is located in my kneecaps ;) (Yes, I'm exaggerating.) Fortunately, subsequent websites suggest that the thymus is in the upper chest region, but now I'm worrying about the anatomy of the person who wrote the first website I looked at.

Oh Pussy :-( That seems so unfair. I googled thymus tapping, still on the fence but I'll try it again when I have another lethargic episode.

Maybe I should try thymus tapping, too. Only problem is, the first website that I read suggested tapping my chest half-way between my nipples. And between you and me, my assets have migrated so far south that any location that is half-way between my nipples is not going to affect my thymus in the slightest! Haha. Unless my thymus is located in my kneecaps ;) (Yes, I'm exaggerating.) Fortunately, subsequent websites suggest that the thymus is in the upper chest region, but now I'm worrying about the anatomy of the person who wrote the first website I looked at.

Too funny! :-D

Oh honey. It does get better, I promise. Another couple of days and you'll start to feel better, have no hunger and barely a craving. Then when the weight has dropped off at the end of the week it will all have been worth it. I lost 9lb in week one, dear Chelly lost 17lb in her first week! Doesn't that sound great?! Takes a while to get the hang of the forums, the phone app is good, but you'll soon find it easy - and if like me, addictive! x

Back