• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I feel soooo good!!!

Cherry Plum

One day at a time
I've been doing this wonderful diet for 18 weeks now & I am amazed at how I have stuck to it & amazed at the amount of weight I have lost.
I am so happy with what I have achieved.
I have been clothes shopping yesterday & today & have been buying size 12 in everything, not bad for a person who was a 20/22 18 weeks ago, I have been in all the shops that I couldn't go in before & bought some lovely things.
It was great shopping with my 17 yr old daughter, we realised we have the same taste in clothes & infact bought two things the same!!!
I didn't realise how much I have missed fashion & clothes shopping over the last 15 years, I do actually have a passion for clothes & shoes.
I have so much more confidence, I can hold my head up, I'm proud of the way I look, I feel good in my body.
I am receiving regular admiring glances from the opposite sex, that certainly didn't happen when I weighed 17 stone. LOL
I weigh less than my husband, my 14 yr old son & my daughters friend, what a great feeling after being the heaviest person you know and then being of average weight.
I can't wait until I drop the last 1 to 2 stone, I'm curious what size I will be & what I will look like.

To all the newbies, please keep going & don't give up, you really do not know how good you will feel until you are there.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member

Silver Member
What a brilliant post - well done Cherry ...... it's great to know that you're feeling so good :clap: