Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I fell off the wagon (even as the wheels roll away I'm thinking of the biscuit)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lowfatedinburger, 5 December 2009 Social URL.

1. lowfatedinburger

lowfatedinburger Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.54%)
    Diet:
    SW
    It's been a bit of a bad week. Tuesday was fine (WI day). Wednesday, 14 syns, Thursday I ovesynned by 15, Friday 14.5 syns, Saturday I oversynned by 16 syns and today I'm over by 8. I need some help. What can I do to stop these mean evening munchies? x:break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    That is 3 of us so far today, there must be something in the water. :sigh:

4. vikstar

vikstar Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(12.1%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Night time is when I often feel hungry, unless I'm busy doing something - TV and computer don't count!!!

Make sure that you have sugar free jelly mixed with fromage frais ready for a snack, as well as lots of fruit. If you know you're going to struggle on an evening, could you save your syns specifically for the nights?

5. *Cherry On Top*

*Cherry On Top* Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Make life easier for yourself. Make sure you have a big hearty dinner planned, spend a bit of time making something a bit fancy if u have time, it makes u feel spoilt and satisfied when u have something a bit out of the ordinary. Then stock your fridge with stuff to munch, so when u get the munchies u can just grab bits and bobs syn free. Stuff like SF jelly, carrot/celery sticks and free dip, blueberries, etc.
    Have u tried posting a diary, is it that ur not planning and having big free meals, so u end up using up syns on dull stuff thenn having extra syns to have the fun stuff?

6. natasha1974

natasha1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    night time binging is my problem to ive been having a really big dinner such as quorn chilli batchellers mexican rice and home made wedges at around 6 then i find i cant eat another thing before i go to bed and if i do feel peckish ill have a jelly mixed with fromage frais as said above

7. lowfatedinburger

lowfatedinburger Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.54%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks all :) I'm going to keep it low tonight! (helped by the fact I have no chocolate of my own left in the flat >_< and I'll resist any offers of quality streets). Everyone is mentioning jelly... I think I might give it a try :) x

8. vikstar

vikstar Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(12.1%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Yes, if it's not at home, you can't eat it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.