I fell off the wagon (even as the wheels roll away I'm thinking of the biscuit)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lowfatedinburger, 5 December 2009 Social URL.

1. lowfatedinburger

lowfatedinburger Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.54%)
    Diet:
    SW
    It's been a bit of a bad week. Tuesday was fine (WI day). Wednesday, 14 syns, Thursday I ovesynned by 15, Friday 14.5 syns, Saturday I oversynned by 16 syns and today I'm over by 8. I need some help. What can I do to stop these mean evening munchies? x:break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    That is 3 of us so far today, there must be something in the water. :sigh:

4. vikstar

vikstar Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(12.1%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Night time is when I often feel hungry, unless I'm busy doing something - TV and computer don't count!!!

Make sure that you have sugar free jelly mixed with fromage frais ready for a snack, as well as lots of fruit. If you know you're going to struggle on an evening, could you save your syns specifically for the nights?

5. *Cherry On Top*

*Cherry On Top* Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Make life easier for yourself. Make sure you have a big hearty dinner planned, spend a bit of time making something a bit fancy if u have time, it makes u feel spoilt and satisfied when u have something a bit out of the ordinary. Then stock your fridge with stuff to munch, so when u get the munchies u can just grab bits and bobs syn free. Stuff like SF jelly, carrot/celery sticks and free dip, blueberries, etc.
    Have u tried posting a diary, is it that ur not planning and having big free meals, so u end up using up syns on dull stuff thenn having extra syns to have the fun stuff?

6. natasha1974

natasha1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    night time binging is my problem to ive been having a really big dinner such as quorn chilli batchellers mexican rice and home made wedges at around 6 then i find i cant eat another thing before i go to bed and if i do feel peckish ill have a jelly mixed with fromage frais as said above

7. lowfatedinburger

lowfatedinburger Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.54%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks all :) I'm going to keep it low tonight! (helped by the fact I have no chocolate of my own left in the flat >_< and I'll resist any offers of quality streets). Everyone is mentioning jelly... I think I might give it a try :) x

8. vikstar

vikstar Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(12.1%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Yes, if it's not at home, you can't eat it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.