• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I flippin love SW and this forum!

S: 16st0lb C: 15st9lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st5lb(2.23%)
So am well pleased with my 2lb loss this. Last week I sts, due to star week. But cos of the fabulous advise and support I got from this forum I thought, yes, was star week, so u can do it. And I did!

When I stepped on the scales at home this morning I was hopeful but not convinced cos I had a flexi day... but I worked hard, stayed on plan the rest of the week, and am chuffed!

But also, I looked at my food diarys when i had lost and saw that the weeks I had eaten potatoes, it wasnt a great week loss wise....interesting...or could be coincidence.. And also again, have eaten loadsa melon.

Any newbies- which i consider myself still to be- take any advise and use it!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

traymanda

S: 16st7lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 1st10lb(10.39%)
Woohoooo nice one sweetie....xx

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
S: 19st3lb C: 18st1.5lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(5.76%)
That's fantastic and well done with sticking with it.

It's not just for the newbies to listen to advice us oldies need it to lol :D

S: 18st4lb C: 15st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 2st8lb(14.06%)
That's brilliant. I love hearing all these good losses :D

bevhunter1986

Silver Member
S: 12st4.6lb C: 11st1.6lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 24 Loss: 1st3lb(9.85%)
So am well pleased with my 2lb loss this. Last week I sts, due to star week. But cos of the fabulous advise and support I got from this forum I thought, yes, was star week, so u can do it. And I did!

When I stepped on the scales at home this morning I was hopeful but not convinced cos I had a flexi day... but I worked hard, stayed on plan the rest of the week, and am chuffed!

But also, I looked at my food diarys when i had lost and saw that the weeks I had eaten potatoes, it wasnt a great week loss wise....interesting...or could be coincidence.. And also again, have eaten loadsa melon.

Any newbies- which i consider myself still to be- take any advise and use it!
Love these stories it keeps me going :) very much so on the bad weeks xx

S: 17st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 12st4lb Loss: 5st2lb(29.39%)
Brilliant ... Well done xxx

Hi - me too new to this
Have been doing sw since 4 January with oh and we have enjoyed great weight loss - me 2 stone and oh 4 stone
Last 5 weeks have not lost a lb so found this site and used all the tips and advice - so pleased at WI this morning had dropped 2lbs!!!
Thanks for the help and hope to do same next week!!