I found my way here and need some company for the long slimming journey ahead.

Tierney

Hi,
I have recently started slimming world. Things are going well with some good losses wk 1=-6 lbs, wk 2= -0.5 (not sure what happened there) and week 3= -5.5. So total 12 lbs in three weeks, which is great. I am in it for the long haul and know that this weight didn't go on in a day, so it won't come off in a day.

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Tierney

Hi I'm Sara! Also a newbie I would love to find someone to encourage and to encourage me. So nice to meet you!

How did you lose so much weight?? What's your secret?? :)

Hi Sara, I joined slimming world and It seems to be going well. I haven' t been hungry and have managed to make normal meals for the family following slimming world recipes. It's early days and will be a long journey, but I need to do this.
What about you? Have you decided what weight loss method you are going to use?

Tierney

Hi, welcome. I joined slimming world 3 weeks ago. First weigh in -8lb, second -4.5lb. I weigh in on Thursday x

well I don't have a job at the moment so there's not very much money around to spend I dieting. Im counting calories, only 150 carbs a day max, only water and running a mile each day! it has done my sister wonders so I'm excited to just try some old fashioned dieting haha. :)

Hi I am also new. Congratulations on your loss do far. that is awesome.I started WW 7 weeks ago. I have lost 9.9kg (21lbs). Still have a long way to go but it is a start.

well I don't have a job at the moment so there's not very much money around to spend I dieting. Im counting calories, only 150 carbs a day max, only water and running a mile each day! it has done my sister wonders so I'm excited to just try some old fashioned dieting haha. :)

I am a bit short of money at the moment too. I have been trying to make more vegetarian meals. I don't know if that might help you too.
Tierney

Hi I am also new. Congratulations on your loss do far. that is awesome.I started WW 7 weeks ago. I have lost 9.9kg (21lbs). Still have a long way to go but it is a start.
I am going to slimming world. I think you just need to find what works for you. Your weight loss is great so far. I hope I have lost 21lbs by 9 weeks.

Tierney

Losing weight doesn't have to be expensive. I feed 2 adults and 3 children (including formula and nappies) for under £100 a week. This weeks shop was only £70. It's about trying to find the stores with the cheapest prices. I use Tesco for my main shop but buy my meat and fruit i lidl and my bacon and cheese in Iceland x

Hi folks and well done on starting I'm not on slimming world I'm doing slim and save but we are all here to reach the same goals and get support from people. I will need all the support I can get. Go away in 8 weeks and would like to be a little slimmer.

Any support is great. This is going to be a long journey for me, as the weight didn't go on in a day and it definitely isn't coming off in a day. Slowly is the best way. We're all here for the same reason. I have read a few of the inspirational stories too, which give me hope that it can be done.

Tierney

Hi,
I have recently started slimming world. Things are going well with some good losses wk 1=-6 lbs, wk 2= -0.5 (not sure what happened there) and week 3= -5.5. So total 12 lbs in three weeks, which is great. I am in it for the long haul and know that this weight didn't go on in a day, so it won't come off in a day.

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Tierney

Welcome Tierney:welcome2:

I have moved your thread to the Slimming World diary forum and left a redirect from the Introduction forum so that others can find you here.

Well done on your weight loss:happy096:

Hi Tierney, 12lbs in 3 weeks is amazing! I can only dream to be as successful as you! I have been following the extra easy plan for the last week and have so far not had a loss. Although part of that reason could be because I had a bit of a naughty weekend - sister in laws hen do! But I am back on track 100% and hope to lose this week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have loads to lose, so I guess it will come off quicker. I think it gets harder and harder as you get nearer your target. We will do it.
Tierney

When I was on ww my leader told me the slower it comes off the more chance we have of keeping it off!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your right, but I think when you have a lot to lose it can seem a bit soul destroying to lose just a pound a week. Even a pound loss is going in the right direction.

Tierney.

Back