Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I GAINED!!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by cherrytimmers, 19 October 2009 Social URL.

1. cherrytimmers

cherrytimmers mines a skimmed latte

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical
    Guys - i need help! I'm devasted - just been to SW and i've gained 2lbs! :cry:i appreciate it's only 2lbs but i'm also taking the blue pill! The weekend was ...as mentioned in my diary not the best but i have walked loads this week and 2 bad days out of 7 shouldn't be so bad! I have my doc weigh in on friday and i'm panicking as according to the SW scales i've lost, in the past 4 weeks 2.5 lbs! I could cry or eat!!! How can it be that i've lost so little??? I have had no orange oil at all in the last 4 weeks! I'm gutted!!:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skyegirl

skyegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Do you count calories as well as fat? If not are your portion sizes creeping up? Is it TOTM? Are you a bit bunged up? all these things can make us put on a few pounds. Look through you diary over the last 4 weeks and check to see what you were eating and wether it could have caused the gain. On a lighter note its only 2lb and if your really good you might find its gone by the time you go and see your Dr.
    xxx

4. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    CC
    do i remember you sayin u had a big roast dinner yesterday? if i have a big dinner night b4 weigh in it shows on the scales! might have been that!

also have u been drinking like a fish today theres a thread on here about the weight of water. i'll have a look for it later after ive put my girls to bed

xxxxxxxxxxx

5. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    CC
    ps if the answer is yes to any of mine and skyes questions you should have a fab loss net week!

k2js/karen put 4 on last week and lost 5 this week so providing you dont go all out an blow it you should see that same results!!

keep ur chin up! your doing fab! our bodies r funny things! may also be woth you measuring every part of your body! you could have gained muscle mass if u been exercising

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6. cherrytimmers

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical
    Thanks guys, I'm done wallowing and I've moved in! Looking at your suggestions a lot has dawned on me. The cooked dinner, The not so great weekend, being a little bunged up and massively that I haven't completed a food diary! Tomorrow is a new day
    Thanks all x

7. cherrytimmers

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical
    Thanks guys, I'm done wallowing and I've moved in! Looking at your suggestions a lot has dawned on me. The cooked dinner, The not so great weekend, being a little bunged up and massively that I haven't completed a food diary! Tomorrow is a new day
    Thanks all x

8. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(26.37%)
    Diet:
    Xencial, Gym & Healthy Eating!
    Gavin & Stacey! Woot BARRY!

9. cherrytimmers

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical
    Yeah its filmed in a street down the road from me! We're not like that but they do exist!! And the accent? Oh yes!! Grates on my nerves!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.