i gave in i treated and now got to start again

tanya12

hiya

so i was so good on friday and didnt cheat even thou i wanted to and then came sataday night me and the fella sitting in watching dvds then he got hungry so we went for something to eat he had the works burger onion rings etc i had chicken ceaser salad and a shake also some wine when i got home, now i most prob knocked myself out of ketosis and have to start all over again weird thing is i should be really angry with mysefl but im not this may be down to the fact that i didnt eat aload of crap n made sencible choices with my food

anyway the scales will tell the true damage on wed

also tested on kestix and says im still in ketosis so a bit confused

Ketones can take more than 24hours to clear through the system, the food would prob not have knocked you out unless you ate the croutons or the dressing had hidden sugars, the wine though very likely could have depending on how sweet it was. On one hand it's great you managed not to go bananas on the food front, but really not a good idea to have alcohol on this diet. Best thing to do is get right back on the wagon and have your packs as normal, Wednesday is a few days away so plenty of time to get a good result this week.

You probably haven't knocked yourself out with that but drinking alcohol in ketosis is extremely dangerous

tanya12 said:
alright thank you girls i wont be doing it again in a hurry and am back on track xx

Tanya that was me saturday !!! Without the booze

Glad your back at it :)

Eeeeeh Tanya and Munchbunch we've all been bad gals this weekend Dirtywrongen and I have too. Good thing is though we've all gone straight back on it, which we wouldn't have done before. I know I would've thought I'd spoilt myself and have given up straight away.

I've caved too :(

Maybe it was the bank hol wknd?

Hopefully back on track tomorow

15 lost : 52 to goal

We all caved the same time strange !!!

My weigh in this week on cancelled due to my naughtiness though !!!

Weigh in to resume the week after :)

I am also one for falling off the wagon this weekend - at least we are all restarting together so there will be lots of re-entering ketosis this week! We need to keep each other going..... x em x

Solider on ladies !!

We can smash this :)

I blame the bank holiday and rubbish weather causing boredom!
Roll on tomorrow and back to normality ;)

so im a full day back on ss now and focused all over again however i do feel a bit slugish im guessing its from the carbs i had

well done all of you for restarting straight away x

fizzyfluff said:
I'm off tomoro as well! 4 day weekend is just too much to try and occupy myself!

Oh no! Hope the weather is nice so you can get out and take your mind off food!

Going to head out shopping today. Have woke with a stinking cold, wonder if this is side effect of carb overload from yesterday?

Feeling really poo :(

tanya12 said:
so im a full day back on ss now and focused all over again however i do feel a bit slugish im guessing its from the carbs i had

well done all of you for restarting straight away x

Well done back on it in no time I binged on carbs too won't even go into what I had lol .

Back at in :)

Hope everyone is ok today !!

Hope you all get straight back on it and dont feel too bad getting back into ketosis xx

Spent about 5hrs shopping!!!

Bought loads of nice things for hols that are a bit snug, and a play suit #shock!

And randomly I bought a snood.....

Anyway, back on so far do good

Back