I got my "escape outfit" holiday clobber!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Maximus, 6 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    I escape these shores 1st May - just less than 4 months - 15 weeks (not that i'm counting or anything)

Today I bought my skinny jeans and (34w) and brush cotton shirt (M) for travelling in. I tried them on for a laugh and they actually fit - though not comfortably enough for a 9 hour Florida flight lol.

It was the prospect of having to purchase size 44w that made me get my butt into gear last summer.

Really looking forward to getting shorts & beachwear nearer the time. I don't think I've ever said that sentence before in my life!

I bet I look really fetching in my Crocs! (google them if you've missed out on this fashion delight).

Steve

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh steve, no self respecting adult should ever wear crocs!!!!

4. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

:) bet u look fab in them

5. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    This is so true, but I have the outlook of a child and no self-respect.

The only footwear I've found that can keep my feet from tiring/swelling after 12 hours walking around a Disney park in 90+ degree heat - ugly but reliable (the Crocs, not me)

Crocs rock baby - hell yeah;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.