I got the job!

RuthG

Gold Member
I'm going to be an A&E nurse!

I can't believe it! I thought my interview went horribly, I gave them the wrong number for them to phone me on, had to phone someone to pass the right number on to them for me!

I'm so pleased :party0023::talk017::party0019::party0011::character00264::party0038::character00100::bliss:

well done Ruth, that's a brilliant job, good luck with it

well done thats fab!!:D

debs x

Fantastic news! Well done! :D

Thanks all! I'm grinning like a loon! Going to celebrate with a chocolate tetra!

Hey Ruth, well done on getting the job that is fab. I qualify in August and have my first interview on Tuesday for a job in neurosurgery, any tips???? I'm terrified.

Congratulations! Well done...

Hey Ruth, well done on getting the job that is fab. I qualify in August and have my first interview on Tuesday for a job in neurosurgery, any tips???? I'm terrified.
I'm newly (ish) qualified too. In the interview they just want to hear that you will be a safe practitioner. They don't expect you to know everything.

The questions I got asked were:
1. What attributes can I bring to the job
2. Why is infection control important
3. What are my strengths and weaknesses
4. Patient complaining of chest pain, what do you do
5. Child comes into A&E what do you look for
6. Complaints procedure and what would I do if a situation became unmanageable
7.Where do I see myself in 2 years time

There were 3 other questions, but I can't remember what they were! Just relax, and make sure they know that you will be a safe practitioner, thats what they want to hear! Good luck!

Thanks to everybody else!

Oh and minime, whilst your being interviewed for nerosurgery, I'll be in neoursurgery have my steroid injection into my spine [cry]

Oh wow, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations. Well Done !! xx

Congratulations!!! What an achievement :) A&E sounds like a really diverse and interesting place to work!

Have you been qualified long? I'm starting training in September so and pearls of wisdom you could part with would be greatly recieved ;)

Congratulations! Well done

Congratulations Ruth that is fantastic!!!

4zxfbeu.gif

Love Mini xxx

Back