I guess his hearts in he right place.... lol

Treenire

loves stripes!
ive been on plan all day when oh comes home (10mins ago) and says he has a prez for me...... a £1 bar of cadburys fruit n nut >_<. but... the worst part ive already used 12.5 syns... so, anyhow ive taken three squars(75cal) so assuming thats 4syns which does push me over by 1.5 but now the bar is on my thoughts.. so my fellow slimming worlders how would you distract yourself!

I'd ask him to take it and hide it, then tomorrow when you have more syns ask for it back and break it up into portions and individually bag the up so you know how many syns is in each bag. X

I'd ask him to take it and hide it, then tomorrow when you have more syns ask for it back and break it up into portions and individually bag the up so you know how many syns is in each bag. X
never thought of bagging! brill idea, ty

I have a big box of Thortons chocs which I had for my birthday (end of March) I keep looking at them but not opened them I am tempted though especially at night.

red days are hard, esp in the evening, ive gone to bed at 830pm one night, just to stay away from the kitchen lol. thing is im not hungry i think its just bordem >_<
@sandra - snap! i cant wait to have my soft boiled egg and marmite soilders in the morning lol

I agree I think its boredom too, I don't think about food much in the day , but at night watching TV especially when things like masterchef are on its quite hard, will have to take up knitting again!!!! ha my first thought when I wake up is cereal fruit and a yog lol

ive banned myself from foody programs on an evening but i dooo wish they would stop with the food related adverts lol knitting!! keeping those hands busy! not a bad idea. lol!!

red days are hard, esp in the evening, ive gone to bed at 830pm one night, just to stay away from the kitchen lol. thing is im not hungry i think its just bordem >_<
@sandra - snap! i cant wait to have my soft boiled egg and marmite soilders in the morning lol

That's me most nights but I'm up at between. 5am and 6 with my son every single day so I'm usually ready for bed and I don't eat. But I hate feeling full I hate it do red days make me feel better I feel satisfied but carbs bloat me n I hate it and my portions are very well controlled

I used to do a lot of red days, yes they do make you feel less bloated , I am on extra easy now I try not to eat bread , but do like my potatoes Jackets sw chips etc. yes food adverts at night should be banned lol

i love pasta and rice, but like you it does sit and make me feel so bloated and uncomfortable. ooh in the magazine this month have u seen the spiced chicken on page 67? i made it yesterday will definatly be a regular addition to my menu!

yes I did see that recipie thought I might try it, I think it helps if you vary meals every day otherwise boredom can set in, I use my slow cooker a lot for chilli stews etc

yes I did see that recipie thought I might try it, I think it helps if you vary meals every day otherwise boredom can set in, I use my slow cooker a lot for chilli stews etc

I got that magazine ill try that love the recipes this month and I found sw doner this week n I'm amazed its awesome

And magic pancakes

I haven't had bread in. 8 weeks :( it's not worth me buying it my son doesn't eat it and I don't like freezing wm bread so I just don't get it

your right, we do need variation! =] and who ever invented the slow cooker is a truely awesome person imo lol. i bought one about a month ago and my gawd i love it! i love how hassle free it is =]

ooo, ive not tried the sw donner, is it in the recipies section here?? magic pancakes are awesome and so filling! i had to watch someone on ylou tube just to make sure i was doing it properly (didnt believe it would work)

bread doesnt seem to ladt 3mins in this house, my toddler is obsessed with wholemeal bread, to the point i have to hide it lol

In the slimming world extra easy cookbook there are some really great recipies in there especially for the slow cooker, I buy a fresh stewpack of vedge from the supermarket already prepared add some meat and a stock cube makes a lovely meal , also its good for making chilli con carne ------------- I will have to try those magic pancakes

i have that book, ill have to have a flick throught again =] i love slow cooking chicken theighs, stock, mushrooms, squash, swede, carrots, a parsnip, onion and garlic with a lil ginger and mixed herbs that was my winter comfort food

Back