I had a disaster :(

janinelee123

Havnt been on for a few days so basically what happened was, I ran out of chocolate shakes and started on the strawberry but they made me vomit every time they hit my stomach. The pharmacy was shut and i felt really ill so I ended up coming off LT and going back to normal food. It was so hard but I stuck to a healthy diet and got weighed today and have lost 4.5lb. I was so gutted but happy to have at least a small loss.

Never mind hun at least you still lost that is the main thing. I would be very happy with that loss as i am averaging between 3 and 4lb a week. Keep at it hun you are doing great x.

You should be really proud that you managed to eat healthy and had a good loss!

Unfortunatley life sometimes gets in the way of diets, but so long as we dont go too far off track we will be fine.

(wonder if the packs were out of date or something?)

Yea I know I have to look on the bright side. Lol. They were in date, I just can't stomach the strawberry ones. I only just managed the chocolate if I downed it quickly and use 100ml of water. I would happily have just slipped the shakes and drank water all day. Lol

4.5lb isn't to be sniffed at, if you were doing WW or SW you'd be loser of the week! It was a bit of a pain with the long weekend, but you can look forward now and get back on track. I know what you mean about the strawberry, I find they taste sour, thankfully they don't have the same effect on me as they do you. Good luck with this week, bet you lose loads :)

Jx

Thank you :) I ended up just sticking to the sw diet instead and it did the trick :)

Back