• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I had a dream about food!!

S: 24st0lb C: 24st0lb G: 18st0lb BMI: 43.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)

NetNet

I've done the same! I've dreamt I was given a lovely white crusty roll filled with ham and mayo, I bit into it then spat it out! Weird!

Donnalou86

Striving for slimness
lol I dreamt I had cheated too a few weeks back! But it was bizzare in the dream I went to a takeaway that claimed they made food for people on lighter life so it was allowed. But when I had bought a 'lighter life safe' kebab the person then laughed and said they were lying and I had ruined my diet. Woke up thinking was really glad that was a dream

Tange

Silver Member
S: 16st2lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Haha I had the same kind of dream, I woke up distraught thinking I had eaten something. Funny how our minds work.

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
I've had those dreams too - I can't get over how real they are, I honestly believe each time I have one that I have eaten ..... the mind's a scary thing!

I must think myself lucky then as I havnt dreamt about food.

Dreamt about sex though:D

:sign0151: its all I can do is dream. Then I wake up before the good bit :D:D
Yeah I have that problem also.

Just think of all those calories you burn - enough for at least 3 packs:D

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)

toller-girl

constantly confused
S: 12st11lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 0st10lb(5.59%)
I have those dreams all the time! The eating ones that is!

I think they keep me on teh straight and narrow, because I remember how awful I feel at having cheated :eek:

Maybe I'm just odd :confused:

I only had the dreams for the first 2 weeks. Luckily they are gone now. They were very real though!