I had no choice....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Olivia's Army, 29 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Olivia's Army

Olivia's Army Full Member

I had a peice of chewing gum today! I really didn't have a choice. I own a bridal shop and had a girl in trying on dresses...i went to the loo before she came in to have a glug of my mouthwash and realised i had taken it home over the weekend and forgot to bring it back. The only thing i had was gum and had to chew as i get very close and personal to these girls and didn't want them passing out with my Keto breath!!!
    Do you think i will be OK????:sign0007:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SarahC4107

SarahC4107 Full Member

I wouldn't worry about it too much, hun. I started doing LT with a girl who has carried on eating chewing gum every day and it hasn't affected her weight loss in the slightest! In fact, I think she has lost a couple of pounds more than me :(
  4. Olivia's Army

Olivia's Army Full Member

Thanks Sarah, that makes me feel better about it xxx
  5. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I wouldn't have thought 1 stick of gum would do much damage. It obviously hasn't affected Sarah's friend and I'm sure there is another big loser on here (Monsoon?) who has also chewed gum.

6. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

I think they recommend not havin gum as it can stimulate hunger more then anything x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.