I hasd the NICEST dinner last night!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tracie Green, 14 October 2008.

1. Tracie Green

Tracie Green Well-Known Member

Oh my god i must post the recipe fior this when i get a mo, i cooked butternut squash rissoto, i git it out of a really old slimming worlsd book and my god it slush!! especially after id been down the gym for 2 hours i was starving!!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it was only approx 3 syns! anyone else discovered anything amazing lately??
  2. Tracie Green

sorry was so excited tthat didnt make sence at all!! not slush, it was lush!! haha x
  3. moonshinelady

moonshinelady Well-Known Member

where in essex are you from??

HI Tracie you say that u r in essex where in essex.. i am.in colchester..

wud be good to swap receipes and ideas...???¡¡!!:D:D:D
  4. nikci28

nikci28 Well-Known Member

I had Tuna pasta bake last night, i made enough for my lunch today but couldnt leave it alone and had to have something else for lunch.

I used Tuna as HEB mixed with Passata garlic and herbs, lots of pasta with some grated cheese on top. It was lovely.

P.s i'm in Braintree.
  5. victoria sponge

victoria sponge Well-Known Member

butter nut squash and spinach curry,3 bean chilli,sweet pot and spinach curry,pork,apple and bacon loaf,scan bran carrot cake,and thats just a few..going to post them on the stickt at top of page soon:wave_cry::wave_cry:
  6. Tracie Green

ooo really!! i live in halstead, work in braintree!! spooky! small world!!