I Hate Delivery Companies!!!

Kellybeeb

I am so stressed out today, i havent had a washing machine since last monday ordered from agros on tuesday, delivery date last saturday but they forgot to bring a stairwalker so couldnt delivery re booked for thursday and guess what no stair walker!

So they appologised and said it would def come today so i have been sat in all day and guess what the guys van broken down but not only that he hasn't got a stair walker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At times like this i normally stuff my face instead i think i'll have a coffee.

Oh am so sorry about that. I worked for Currys and Dixons a while back and I used to rebook deliveries. If you paid for the delivery you must look into getting a full refund.

I am so stressed out today, i havent had a washing machine since last monday ordered from agros on tuesday, delivery date last saturday but they forgot to bring a stairwalker so couldnt delivery re booked for thursday and guess what no stair walker!

So they appologised and said it would def come today so i have been sat in all day and guess what the guys van broken down but not only that he hasn't got a stair walker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At times like this i normally stuff my face instead i think i'll have a coffee.

What is the make and model of the one you have ordered?

Edit: I'm not being nosey, just seeing if I can help you get it from somewhere else. It seems to me like Argos are possibly waiting for you to get to the point where you agree to take delivery of it and organise to get it up the stairs yourself.

Last edited:
I ordered a HEC 1050 from agros just a cheapy. I have demanded a full refund and told the delivery company how imcompetent they were. but now it means waiting another week till i get a new one. why cant things be simple.

Yeah i'm writing a letter to Expert Logistics who are the company argos use to deliver and fit washing machines and im going to claim for the money and time they have wasted me!

Back