• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I hate my spare tyres!!

Tell me about it! Got to my target weight a couple of months ago, and although everything else has got smaller, my tummy doesn't look much better for it!

My solution (not for every day, but for when I want to look extra great!) is Spanx. Smooths everything out, no nasty lines under clothes and even makes me slightly slimmer too!

My huge thunder thighs which mean that I always have to buy trousers a size bigger than my waist needs - cant remember the last time I had a pair of trousers to fit properly...soon to be changed:)

My arms!

- if im 100% honest, god i wish i looked like beyonce.. GOD that girl has some sexy legs! and shes soooo curvy yet gorgeous.. if i had the motivation to tone up like that it'd be fab, but i need quick results and we all know a body like that don't come quick! LOL

Fern,

You dont need to look like Beyonce you look like you!

You have done so well yourself and have the advantage of youth on your side.

I on the other hand have had 2 children and own a jelly belly.

I'm the same. I have this huge blob of a tummy. I haven't had kids, i'm 23!!! I've had this stomach since I before I can remember and I hate it. I wish I could get rid of it, but I'm hoping by losing some weight through Slimming World, that the stomach will at least shrink.

I may have youth but my boobs look like they belong to an 80 year old ( or the old tan woman from benidorm haha)

and my stomach looks more jelly than my mother, who's had 7 children. and i have more stretch marks that her!

i love my shape, i just wish it was oober toned haha x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante 3
Admin Junk Basket 28
Administrators 1
Junked Threads 0
Lipotrim Forum 2