I hate refeed

Purpleangel

Silver Member
i really really hate refeed :cry:

i wanna be back on my shakes! i keep cheating and having 2 shakes and 1 meal instead of 2 meals and 1 shake.

i am just sitting on the net trying to get the courage up to eat dinner :(

Im currently eating my first dinner now..

Chicken with BBQ spices, Lettuce peppers onions and balsamic vinegar and omg its amazing!!!

I have been terrorfied all of last week about eating!!!

Did you go out and buy food??

Jeez, what does lipotrim do to our brains!! I was the same re-feeding before my Scotland trip and stayed in ketosis for a week....lol.
Its just as hard to re-train our brains to eat as it was at the beginning of lipotrim when we had to train it not to eat.
Hopefully you can get some good advice from your Pharmacist on your next visit.

i don't want to put weight on.

i have only just gotten into a size 12 for the first time in 4 years.

its really hard. Don't get me worng the food tastes great - my chicken yesterday was divine. But my willpower is steel strength to the point that today all i've had is:

1 shake
some tuna (v.small) and bit of salad

and not hungry.

It will take time honey to ween yourself back onto food as your body is in a routine of 3 shakes a day and no food :D

Just enjoy it!

And its weird reading someone say they are cheating by having 2 shakes a day instead of 1 hahahaha :)

i don't want to put weight on.

i have only just gotten into a size 12 for the first time in 4 years.

its really hard. Don't get me worng the food tastes great - my chicken yesterday was divine. But my willpower is steel strength to the point that today all i've had is:

1 shake
some tuna (v.small) and bit of salad

and not hungry.

I hope you are going to have something else to eat as this isnt enough for your body to survive on and you dont want your body to think you are starving it.

Im with you on that one chick... Im beginning to hate refeed aswell at the minute... Im soo stuffed I really think that I have eaten too much!! and I feel so guilty!

well good news folks - i had dinner :)

salmon and broccoli :)

i am going to start exercising on Thursday and i think that will take my panic away. And next weds i am joining SW - bring it on :)

Yep I am defo upping the exercise now!!! need to stop being sooo lazy!!!

i have no excuse - LT sapped my energy but the food is giving me that back - so Davina i am ready when you are!

Hey Chelly, I've found that I have lots of enery too! Cleaned all my windows inside and out on Sunday morning before I have my first shake of the day!!! As I'm 54 I dont want to over-exert myself, so will go back to gym when I feel I'm ready to. Will definately go when I'm re-feeding as I'm sure I will be panicking about gaining weight again.

Back