I hate to sound a broken record but I am in love! (with sw)

Daisy_Duke13

Hello there all- this is my first post in minimums for a LONG time. In fact the only time I've ever used it was during my time of suffering (also known as then Cambridge diet haha)

So, the reason for my post. I've tried every diet under the sun almost, with varying degrees of success whereby I would either lose a lot of weight or in some cases put it on (think juice diet and being so hungry if consume half my fridge come 8pm.) Which leads me to my point. They are diets. I've always deprived myself hugely to lose weight- small portions, monitoring, low this that or the other. Ultimately I was always going to put in back on as I knew I couldn't live like that forever - this woman likes her sweet stuff more than you'll ever know! So....SW HAS BEEN AMAZING. I've kept to it for a week 100% which no daydreaming about turkey on toast (random but true) no internal battles as to whether to have a binge on nice (unhealthy, sugary) foods and then "starting tomorrow) its been amazing. The guilt associating with eating the wrong things all the time has also been removed. I am loving it! This week has been a really stressful week whereby normally I'd be having copious amounts of toast and butter, cakes and chocolate and yet sw has kept me snacking on apples and ham- cant praise it enough ! Now the only worry i have is that I'm eating too much and I'll put on weight- even though it's all super free and free foods it seems crazy.

I REALLY hope I continuing losing one pound a week at least (lost three in first but know that's not realistic) I have 24 lbs to lose.

I would love to use mini mins for support/ sharing recipes and motivating so....there is my story! Xxx

Hi there, I wish all the best on your weight loss journey, I have recently come back because this is the only way to lose weight and survive as well! I have enjoyed it so far and enjoy the energy im getting back. So I hope you have fun and enjoy doing this plan and there are so many people on here with great ideas and new recipes it gives you so much support and excitement for the week ahead.
Do you have you have favorite meal yet?
Let us know how you get on

:)

It's doable I've swapped over from sw several times but always end up coming back to it. My losses are slow I've lost 30lbs in a year but that's my fault not the diet x

I have been doing S W since Jan 2011 and have been at target for a long time. Its a way of life for me not a diet and you will find this too. S W is definately the way to go! :)

30lbs and goal weight for years is amazing you two- you should both be very proud. I dont mind if its just a pound a week, or even maintaining some as long as its coming off and ive got a better attitude with food. I hate the feeling of hunger ive lived with for so long!

Ironically todays the first day ive wanted anything "naughty" as ive been highly stressed all week but resisting.

Those who are at the start of their journeys also- keep going we can do it! xxxx

Back